✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Anyone else see the new Clocks video? (the new 2nd one..lol)

I Love Chris Martin

its a new video for clocks, i just saw it and i think its really good, i loved it.. its still like just them performing but i thought it was an awesome video all the guys look really good in it :D LOL.. if you have aol just go to keyword: Coldplay and you can see it there :) im not sure of anywhere else you can see it on the internet yet..

kate

no' date=' i watched it with media player. It was pretty pixelated, but worked fine.[/quote']

I hate it when my computer does that, it's like the video stops moving but the song keeps going so it's not aligned....but i saw the first 20 seconds..then i stopped it.... :sad:

THANK YOU!!! IT IS AWESOME!!! :-D :-D :-D

Welcome! I knows it great!!! and Chris is sooo cute in it!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

Oh, I saw it, such a terrific video. Since I recently got DSL it showed up fine on my computer- I loved it. I was just glad to see that there weren't a bunch of nearly naked girls anywhere in the video :D.

I just like how simple yet beautiful they're videos always are.

This is my first post here. Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Sarah, and I enjoy saying idiotic things in Latin.

i saw it last friday (7th) on MTV and iv seen it about 20 times on MTV2 lol

its really kool . I luv the lazers and the face expressens that chris makes and guy looks hot(as he does all the time anyway lol!!!!!)

luv kirsten xxx

peace/to coldplayas/guy berryman luvas :ukliam: :scatter: :rainbowfro: :popcorn: :smileyb: :smileyround:

http://www.maketradefair.com

Everlong Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 2:58 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first post here. Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Sarah, and I enjoy saying idiotic things in Latin

Hi Sarah! Welcome to the board... I'm Carla ( I'm not very good for welcomings)

Veritas Scientia Fides ( It almost he only thing I know in Latin, from the school but I don't know what it means)