November 15, 200421 yr College all of a sudden got much better after reading the last few pages in this thread lol FEEEED THE WORRRRRRLD LET THEM KNOW ITS CRIMBO TIMMMMME :P :lol:
November 15, 200421 yr :lol: that little bit of David Magic to Liven up every hot girls day :lol: :lol: :cool: wait...we are talking about me right? :P :lol: *hits himself over the head and thinks...no more egotism today Dave*
November 15, 200421 yr :cool: seee... Mimi gets it :wink3: The theory, i mean err that thing is correctamundo :lol: hugs and kisses :cool: Captain Charisma :cool:
November 15, 200421 yr :o I can't believe you posted a chuckie pic :stunned: I used to be scared sh*tless of him until I saw the film and heard his big american accent :lol: ....continue
November 15, 200421 yr :lol: that scared me too when I was lil... my Dad thought it was funny :lol: Come play with me :sneaky: :P
November 15, 200421 yr :lol: :lol: My sister bought the video before it was banned and used to always say that chuckie was coming to get me..... :lol:
November 15, 200421 yr :cool: seee... Mimi gets it :wink3: The theory, i mean err that thing is correctamundo :lol: hugs and kisses :cool: Captain Charisma :cool: :smug:
November 16, 200421 yr College all of a sudden got much better after reading the last few pages in this thread lol FEEEED THE WORRRRRRLD LET THEM KNOW ITS CRIMBO TIMMMMME :P :lol: hehehe :lol: :lol: :lol:
November 16, 200421 yr Hehe i always say that its funny....espesh when you say it when your pissed :P
November 16, 200421 yr :cool: its all cool, when you are cool :lol: how are my beauties wont see u till 2morrow prob tho :lol:
November 17, 200421 yr Mimi!! It seems the stalker captain cheese seduced you with his cookies eh? :stunned: Does that mean we wont make our movie now? :cry: :P *hugs jomifiki*
November 17, 200421 yr Of course we will...the cookies were just a substitute because I hadn't seen you online for a while :idea2: :kiss:
November 18, 200421 yr :lol: You r playing with poor dave's feelings mimi? :devil: I like that, evil mimi mwhahahaha :mellow: :P
Create an account or sign in to comment