✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

JoMiFiKiRenAli!>>>>

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: :lol: god mimster good to know you've such high expectations of moi...nah I'm j/k :rolleyes: :P

well I ate the sweets from my rose egg on friday night :lol: :lol: but I still haven't touched the egg :smug: :D

:lol: :lol: god mimster good to know you've such high expectations of moi...nah I'm j/k :rolleyes: :P

well I ate the sweets from my rose egg on friday night :lol: :lol: but I still haven't touched the egg :smug: :D

Haha...I didn't mean that nastily :stunned: I was using myself as an example, the only time I'm ill is when I'm hungover :rolleyes:

I just ate a whole egg....but it wasn't my fault!!! If they don't package them in halves how are we supposed to know how much to eat?!! :sick2:

Yeah...I'm bored!

Yeah they are evil!!!! But I forgive them :/ :P

Did you watch that boyband thing on Ch4? Busted were desperately trying to prove they're credible by saying The Beatles were a boyband too because they made music for mass appeal! :rolleyes:

Yeah it was! It covered tons of boybands so only had Busted a little, but whenever they spoke they were dissing boybands saying they were manufactured and slamming pop idol (even though Simon cowell is their manager :rolleyes: )

I was screaming at the screen: "BUT YOU ARE A MANUFACTURED BOYBAND YOU STICKY-UP HAIRED, BUSHY EYEBROWED FOOLS!!!!"

My dad was like :o

I know! The new video scares me a bit though :stunned: the gymnasts feet alone are scary but then that tribal dude gets up on the mic :stunned: :lol: :lol:

cheers I thought you might like the av :lol: I made a whole shitness one with them all in it but it's too big :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: I wanted to get a frankie one! Not enough shots of him in their videos......but seriously that's not a f*ckin' complaint! :stunned: ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh turin brakes weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :P