✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

the end of posting frenzy

Hicksy

:o

hehe yeah i hate that traffic. its so terrible here. if i dont drive to a class i have to leave like 30 minutes before just to get in the class on time. all the other cars around is so annoying. and then finding a parking spot is even harder. so i just say forget it and i just walk to class. and if i do that all i have to do is leave the room 5 minutes before.

lately i havnt been posting much on the board. i think we have that wave of new ppl coming again and all we're really doing is saying hi to all of them. and i havnt seen a lot of ppl i usually see. well not when i'm here :(

My favourite time to go is during my night because all of you people in Europe are asleep and often not many others are here so I can catch up on the threads easily :D
yeah and then i come aroud when your asleep and ppl in europe are still asleep. lol

so i'm alone at that time, but yeah i see you here late at night ;)

And you my dear never sleep and up way too late!! Bad girl ;)

My favourite time to go is during my night because all of you people in Europe are asleep and often not many others are here so I can catch up on the threads easily :D
yeah and then i come aroud when your asleep and ppl in europe are still asleep. lol

so i'm alone at that time, but yeah i see you here late at night ;)

And you my dear never sleep and up way too late!! Bad girl ;)

i know i know, but i just can't help it.