✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

the end of posting frenzy

Hicksy

Are you REALLY very ill' date=' Maria, and on crutches? :o Oh no - what happened??? :shock:[/quote']

*directs victoria to many many threads where maria has moaned about her crutches and her gammy knee, and the fact that she needs sympathy NOW!*

:D

My favourite time to go is during my night because all of you people in Europe are asleep and often not many others are here so I can catch up on the threads easily :D
yeah and then i come aroud when your asleep and ppl in europe are still asleep. lol

so i'm alone at that time, but yeah i see you here late at night ;)

Ooh' date=' I'm sorry - I think I must've missed those threads - :o ooh poor you, you must take it easy and eat lots of yummy chocolate to cheer yourself up :P[/quote']

i missed those threads too!! i knew nothing about it until i saw the photo :o

hope you're getting on ok with the crutches dearie :D

My favourite time to go is during my night because all of you people in Europe are asleep and often not many others are here so I can catch up on the threads easily :D
yeah and then i come aroud when your asleep and ppl in europe are still asleep. lol

so i'm alone at that time, but yeah i see you here late at night ;)

Yeah, good move! It's just like beating the traffic to work - if you leave earlier or later than everyone else leaves home, then you don't have to sit in traffic jams b*****ing up your clutch ! (*has just had new clutch fitted at cost of £200 cash, no questions and no receipt to beat the VAT he he*)