✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

If you weren't where you are right now.....

Sweet One

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

I guess I would like to be somewhere, where is snowing and feeling the snow upon my face and where there is also a lake where I can get myself lost to in just keep imagining of unseen things that somehow keep me alive...and of course of the white sand....the lovely feeling in my feet w/it...hmmm :D

is so pretty and peaceful it seems like. so whats the low down on the civil wars i heard it isnt as bad as it was in the earlier years of them 1900's isnt it likw gang related now?

:lol: not much going down at the moment. Everything is gang related yes. There was something during the week that was a little too close to home. It's suspected that a certain gang are related to an incident where a couple, their 2 children and a 15yr old babysitter were held hostage and beaten. That's the only citizen harm that I've heard of recently. Most things are just between the scumbag gangs :/ It's intrigueing

I guess I would like to be somewhere' date=' where is snowing and feeling the snow upon my face and where there is also a lake where I can get myself lost to in just keep imagining of unseen things that somehow keep me alive...and of course of the white sand....the lovely feeling in my feet w/it...hmmm :D[/quote']

:stunned: take me with you please! :P

Guest LiquidSky
I guess I would like to be somewhere' date=' where is snowing and feeling the snow upon my face and where there is also a lake where I can get myself lost to in just keep imagining of unseen things that somehow keep me alive...and of course of the white sand....the lovely feeling in my feet w/it...hmmm :D[/quote']

:stunned: take me with you please! :P

:lol: hahaha :lol:

did you like my imaginary place, fifi? :lol: :D :P

• 2 weeks later...