✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying.com Cam!

busybeeburns

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuckin corporate multinationals are ripping us off big style over here lemme tell you :o

I can still find a pint of bitter over here for £1.15 so thats alright :D

mcdonalds is doing poorly world wide. sales have dropped

Your whatty pills? :shrug: :shock:

Um... its nuke wokked Stir fry... and it *was* yummy :D

my funny pills, for my gammy knee. HAVE YOU NOT READ ABOUT MY TRAUMA! AMBULANCE AND EVERYTHIN!!

:o

awww is your stir fry deceased lol?

I didn't hear about that, what happened?? :shock:

*is very coonfused as usual*

lol, ian i was putting on me boots and me cartilage in me knee, went POP! And i couldn't move. It was NASTY!!!! And then i had like a panic attack lol, cos i thought they were gonna give me a needle, and then in the hospital they popped it back.

But i still went to ed harcourt last night lol.

lol, ian i was putting on me boots and me cartilage in me knee, went POP! And i couldn't move. It was NASTY!!!! And then i had like a panic attack lol, cos i thought they were gonna give me a needle, and then in the hospital they popped it back.

oh yeah how was it? :)

twas tres cool. he is a very cool man. i sat on the floor most of the time though lol. I love it at these places and everyone just sits down. hehehe. :D My knee behaved itself too! only swelled up like to twice its original size! go knee!

twas tres cool. he is a very cool man. i sat on the floor most of the time though lol. I love it at these places and everyone just sits down. hehehe. :D My knee behaved itself too! only swelled up like to twice its original size! go knee!

im sorry about the knee! but im glad you had a great time tho :D