✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

band pranks

Warning Sign

you could just tell them you hate them and they're terrible teachers, that would probably hurt them more than any prank. :P

in other words, no, i don't know any good pranks. the worst my friends and i ever did on one of those school-sponsored overnight trips was put a bar of soap in the microwave in another kid's room. it made a god awful amount of smoke, but that was it. :rolleyes:

Someone sprayed fart spray on all the girls luggages and it stunk up the entire floor. The boys who were on the opposite end of the hallway all got sent to their rooms and couldn't leave for the rest of the night. The girls got to hang by the pool while our luggages aired out on our balconies. :lol:

Band trips= good times. :cool:

Oh, and once. I snuck into this guy's room to steal some of his clothing but he walked in, so i had to find a place to hide so i hid under his bed. I thought he was gonna just stop in and leave, but he decided to watch TV and i was stuck under his bed for 30 minutes.

:lol: :lol: lol unlucky

my mate waited tl the teacher was asleep then sneaked in his room and smeared melted mars bar all over the bed sheets :confused: lol :lol: :lol: it looked like s**t and the teacher was quite worried and embarassed wen he discovered it!!!!! :lol: :lol:

HAHAHAHAH!! that's hilarious!! :lol:

You could always do the hand in warm water bit to make some piss themselves. We tried it on my friend Shaye because she has a small bladder and it worked. We thought it wouldn't. We were pretty disgusted with ourselves after. :lol: