✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Just 100 days!

Sternly

Guest LiquidSky

I heard the athletics were scared and afraid to play because of the terrorism or something like that....so I thought it got suspended? :confused:

NO!!!!!!!!!!!! :stunned:

YOU CAN'T SUSPEND THE OLYMPICS! THEY ARE THE BIGGEST SPORT EVENT IN THE WORLD! (N° of disciplines) .......AND NO! THAT WOULD BE A SIGN OF WEAKNESS TOO...... PLUS........ YOU JUST CAN'T! IT'S AGAINST ALL THE STABLSHED LAWS! :stunned:

I WOULD DIE I THEY SUSPENDED IT! :lol:

I MEAN IT THOUGH; THEY ARE INDEEDY, ONE OF MY FAVOURITE EVENTS! :smug:

Guest LiquidSky

Don't you watch the news? :dozey: And plus I am not sure if it got suspended or not...you are just gonna have to do a little research on that ;) :D :P

I DO WATCH THE NEWS! 3 TIMES A DAY (3 DIFFERENT SOURCES :wink3: :lol: ) AND READ THEM ONLINE!

IT HASN'T BEEN SUSPENDED (IT WOULD BE ALL OVER TO START WITH).

THERE WERE THESE/THIS 3 BLASTS IN GREECE, AND THE POLICE IS INVESTIGATINS, THE PRIME MINISTRE/TER (?) IS WORRIED AND SO..... BUT THEY HAVEN'T SUSPEND THEM ... AT LEAST NOT YET! (HOPE THEY WON'T EITHER)

YEAH, THAT'S IT! :D

Guest LiquidSky

Yeah and they interviewed the players and said they were scared and afraid............

Guest LiquidSky

Argh! I NEVER SAID IT GOT SUSPENDED! I SAID "I THOUGHT IT GOT SUSPENDED!" GEEZ! :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

Have they actually finished the stadium yet? when I saw a picture of it a few weeks ago it was still a building site. Doesn't matter about terrorists if they haven't got a track to run on!!!

_39964211_2stadiumsap203cred.jpg

RACE TO THE FINISH

Games due to start: 13 August

Olympic stadium due for completion: 20 July

Velodrome: 30 June

Marathon route: 15 June

Basketball and gymnastics venue: 30 April

yeah that was gonna be my question...also heard last night they are so far behind schedule that they may not put a roof on the track...and people are complaining about that, cos it's not gonna be nice sitting outside in 100F + weather all day...people will get serious sunburn.

WOOOOOO!

THE OLYMPIS ARE SOOOOOOO CLOSE! :nice:

(I know this should be on the sport sec, but I like it better here :D)

this is the sport section carla!

IT WAS NOT HERE AT FIRST! I LOOKED, AND LOOKED AND LOOKED AND THEN FIGURED OUT THAT IT HAD BEEN MOVED!

And about the roof, yeah I heard the same and....... well they are very irresponsable! I can't say anymore, because, well it doesn't help much..... anyway I think they will doit anyway, put the roof, and follow the deadline...... it's a matter of confidence, honours and so...... not just people getting sunburned! :lol: :D