✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Is this true? (hockey fans)

there will be a lockout, because the collective bargaining agreement is expiring after this year. so there will probably be another strike like back in the 1990's *forgets which year*

i doubt they'll change the conferences around. There was discussion about making 3 conferences, but I haven't heard that talked about in a few years.

Well, that must explain it then, and no she did not say why they did it...

But the thing is, it's odd... Because isn't Detroit in the western conference? Forgive me if I'm wrong, but Detroit, let alone Michigan, isn't in the west I don't think..

it comes down to making the conferences even. a few years ago toronto was in the western conference. then they were switched to the east to even it out to 14 teams per conference. now theres 15 per conference.

Yeah, like Kyle said, there probably won't be a hockey season next year anyway, so it's almost a moot issue at this point. And the last one was 1994-1995. I remember that like it was yesterday because the Flyers made the Recchi for LeClair and Desjardins (and Gilbert Dionne) trade and wound up finishing with three players in the top 10 in scoring and making the playoffs for the first time since 1989. I think they played a 48 game season or something, and ended up finishing close to July.