✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"Aileen"... aka... "Monster"

::Hayley::

YEAH!!! :o

I went away for a while and when I came back I listened to her giving her "account of what happened" - I was almost in tears :cry: that something so awful could happen and now this woman is gonna be killed for it!

Then it turned out that she was lying :stunned: :confused:

I watched this aswell, and on the eve of her death the bloke was interviewing her and she was kinda happy (which i was shocked about) then he meantioned her mother then it just went downhill and her eyes kept popping outter her head...i nearly shat myself :stunned:

LMAO!!!!

I don't find her predicament amusing but the way you described it..... :lol:

hahahahahaha!!!

I know what u mean though! Her eyes were majorly freaky as she kept saying how we were all going to be "nuked" :stunned:

LMAO!!!!

I don't find her predicament amusing but the way you described it..... :lol:

hahahahahaha!!!

I know what u mean though! Her eyes were majorly freaky as she kept saying how we were all going to be "nuked" :stunned:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When she sed about the nuked part i nearly shat myself aswell because i thought she was gonna do it lol j.ks :lol:

The movie MONSTER is not good! and not real! the movie shows Aileen like a victim and she never was a victim!! in the trail she said that she killed people because she only wanna do that! not for be a victim!