✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hey, I just met The Future Kings of Spain ... almost!

Victoria

They were staying in a hotel I was staying in on Wednesday night! I chatted to the road crew and their tour manager all evening, but the band were sent to bed early cos they had a gig the next night!

They were REALLY nice lads! They wanted to give me a CD but they didn't have any handy.

Anyone seen them live?

Ooooh my!! For a moment I thought Victoria was talking about the Spanish prince, who is gonna be married next weekend... And I thought 'huuum, wrong forum!'... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This stuff about the royal wedding is affecting me... :dozey:

Woaaah Fifi I was also at that Muse show! Where you there on Thursday or Wednesday?

I saw Future Kings that night and another night in Belfast at a small 2fm variety show, it was crummy. Thats when I met them, we talked about the show, they sounded really off and werent confident at all when they got off stage. They then awkwardly asked if I wanted anything signed, and I said, no, hahaha and we laughed.

"So, I guess we have to go... Dont want anything, uh, signed? No?"

"Eh-.... No."

"Haha understood"

Oooh I saw them like after New Years. So we werent at the same show.

Yeah Muse are wicked, the new album blows superchunks, but they're still great. I do think they should just end it now though as they are clearly running out of ideas with repetitive songs and especially the choruses.

:lol: :lol: :dizzy2:

:stunned: :stunned: No!!! They definately shouldn't end it now!! :stunned: :stunned: I think that now what they're doing is reaching what they've been working so hard for, for the last 6 years and if they gave up now they'd also be letting sooooo many people down. I don't want them to become a mainstream band but I think that's what's happening but if that means they're accomplishing what they want then so be it but I don't agree that their songs are repetitive...maybe the meanings but not the actual music :stunned:

Actually the meanings are whats different.

The song's are very repetitive. 'Sing for Absolution' for example, the high pitched Bellamy chorus with the strained highness towards the end of it. Sounds like Hypermusic, Plug in Baby, and a host of other songs.

I was so disapointed because I was really looking forward to this new album, I thought it would be classic, and I thought this more after hearing Stockholm Syndrome which was wicked, and Time is Running Out wasnt bad, but really dragged on. But instead is just churned out to be another mainstream rock record, big and bashy, but without much feeling and with no grit. Its just like the Foo Fighter's and Chilli Pepper's last albums, not necesarily terrible, but completely pointless in being here. Same goes for Placebo actually, its just too clean, its not mysterious and it goes down like water.

Bands like Muse, Foo Fighters, Chilli Peppers and Placebo are just becoming bland, and should really give it up. Even (and I dare to say) Radiohead's Hail to the Thief was nearly too commercial, but the brilliance of the music and the hush of their little 3 released songs made it more special.