✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

crest of waves?

clockscientist

does anyone have this b-side yet? its on the clocks single, and apparently has already been released in canada (probably other countries as well, i just checked for my own).

if someone could mp3 this (as well as animals from the same disc, if possible) i would be very grateful.

i have basically every other coldplay b-side, and i will gladly send you all of them in return for crest of waves or animals (preferably both).

interested parties can contact me on:

MSN - [email protected]

AIM - stabilofan

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone have this b-side yet? its on the clocks single, and apparently has already been released in canada (probably other countries as well, i just checked for my own).

if someone could mp3 this (as well as animals from the same disc, if possible) i would be very grateful.

i have basically every other coldplay b-side, and i will gladly send you all of them in return for crest of waves or animals (preferably both).

interested parties can contact me on:

MSN - [email protected]

AIM - stabilofan

Hi! I'm not sure..but apparently "Animals" won't be on the US or Canadian Version of the single. There's a thread on the general forum that discusses this, I don't know if it's been resolved yet or not. Is it out in Canada already??? Ask around on the general forum, maybe someone might be able to help you.. :-D

Hi! I'm not sure..but apparently "Animals" won't be on the US or Canadian Version of the single. There's a thread on the general forum that discusses this' date=' I don't know if it's been resolved yet or not. Is it out in Canada already??? Ask around on the general forum, maybe someone might be able to help you.. :-D[/quote'] No Animals in the US? I missed that. I usually buy my cp singles from the Uk anyway. They're cheaper cause they're not imports.

Hi! I'm not sure..but apparently "Animals" won't be on the US or Canadian Version of the single. There's a thread on the general forum that discusses this' date=' I don't know if it's been resolved yet or not. Is it out in Canada already??? Ask around on the general forum, maybe someone might be able to help you.. :-D[/quote'] No Animals in the US? I missed that. I usually buy my cp singles from the Uk anyway. They're cheaper cause they're not imports.

Yeah..that's what Sarah said..no animals on single!! BOOOO!! That sucks...and that's the one song i really really wanted! :sad:

I listened to the new single at work today... One of the advantages of working at a record store! ;) We don't have "Animals" on the cd either here in Germany, but guys, I can tell you:

"Crest Of Waves" is a BEAUTIFUL song!!!! How do they do that?? Writing one beautiful song after the other...? 8)

I listened to the new single at work today... One of the advantages of working at a record store! ;) We don't have "Animals" on the cd either here in Germany, but guys, I can tell you:

"Crest Of Waves" is a BEAUTIFUL song!!!! How do they do that?? Writing one beautiful song after the other...? 8)

They're brains are always working..that's the key... :D

You don't have "Animals" either??? :-o What's going on here???

Kat, I think it's totally rad that you work at a record store!!! Is it as fun as I would imagine it to be? :)

It's okay for a part-time job. And as I said - there are some positive aspects, such as getting cd's earlier and a bit cheaper, etc. But altogether it's work. Not fun all the time. And since it's not a small independent record store but a multimedia chain, it's not as personal. But what can I say - I am glad to have that job... :)

It's okay for a part-time job. And as I said - there are some positive aspects' date=' such as getting cd's earlier and a bit cheaper, etc. But altogether it's work. Not fun all the time. And since it's not a small independent record store but a multimedia chain, it's not as personal. But what can I say - I am glad to have that job... :)[/quote']

I wanna work in a record store, Kat...

I CANNOT wait to hear Crest of Waves!!! :-D

i always wanted to word in a record store, i'd figured it be good since i love music.

ah i want to hear that song...you make it sound so wonderful.

i just want to hear animals...that's the one i've been going crazy about since i first heard it was going to be as a b-side

i always wanted to word in a record store, i'd figured it be good since i love music.

i just want to hear animals...that's the one i've been going crazy about since i first heard it was going to be as a b-side

That was my mentality behind working in record store..that, and "Empire Records" makes it look so damn cool!!! :D

That was my mentality behind working in record store..that, and "Empire Records" makes it look so damn cool!!! :D

I guess it can be like that - if you work in an independent record store... But since I work for a chain (called ProMarkt...) it's not that individual and personal. But I like it anyway... And today I'll be buying "Clocks". Yay! :-D

It IS wonderful... It'll be released in the States next Monday, right?! Let me know what you think once you have it, will you?!

happy happy joy joy

finally got crest(s) of waves. also there is a new song that debuted in montreal called "poor me".

i have limited bandwidth and space, etc. but the first few people to send me a pm i will send you an address to download these mp3s from.

or you could check out the "live" forum on the official messageboard (the thread called "new song debut in montreal" or something.

EDIT: still looking for the studio version of animals...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the song!!! I bought the single today and am listening to "Crest Of Waves" non-stop now!!!! HURRAY!!! :D

"It could be worse, I could be alone. I could be locked in here on my own..." and the chorus: "Hooooooo-uhhhhhh-ohhhhhh, screaming out from the crest of waves..." 8)