✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

crest of waves?

clockscientist

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found it' date=' somebody posted it on the Coldplay livejournal community. I absolutely love this song :D[/quote']

I love you even more for that, hun... :D

This song brought me to tears today, I don't know why :cry:

Sarah!!! You reached 1000 posts!!! Wohooooooo for you!!!!!!!! :multi:

But we have to talk about you crying! That shouldn't happen. Cause it makes me sad to hear that, hun. I'll cheer you up next time we talk, promised! :-D

I found it' date=' somebody posted it on the Coldplay livejournal community. I absolutely love this song :D[/quote']

when i had it on first the sun was shining and i had my window open and i could feel the wind in my hair and it just gave me this summer feeling it cheered me up! i love this song!!

when i had it on first the sun was shining and i had my window open and i could feel the wind in my hair and it just gave me this summer feeling it cheered me up! i love this song!!

Nice imagery angie... :D

But we have to talk about you crying! That shouldn't happen. Cause it makes me sad to hear that, hun. I'll cheer you up next time we talk, promised! :-D

It was more that I thought the song was beautiful, not really a bad crying. I always cheer up when we talk :D

Nice imagery angie... :D

yeah it was great hehe i cant wait for summer to come :D

It was more that I thought the song was beautiful, not really a bad crying. I always cheer up when we talk :D

Then it's okay. 8) It's good if a song manages to touch you like that. "Spies" does that to me all the time. Honestly. :cry:

i have a lyrics question:

"Nothing matters,

(Accept?) Expect life and the love you make."

is it Accept or Expect.. or any other word like that?

please think about the word u think u heard and see if it makes sense. thanx in advanced

i have a lyrics question:

"Nothing matters,

(Accept?) Expect life and the love you make."

is it Accept or Expect.. or any other word like that?

please think about the word u think u heard and see if it makes sense. thanx in advanced

Neither of them. I am sure it must be "Nothing matters EXCEPT life and the love you make..." That makes way more sense! :)

Then it's okay. 8) It's good if a song manages to touch you like that. "Spies" does that to me all the time. Honestly. :cry:

Aww yeah Spies is a moving song.