✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm gonna tell it to you straight

ipop

Alright so I'm gonna tell it to you straight. Warren Zanes is gonna be big. You can listen now, or you can listen a few months later when the rest of the music world catches on. After some legal battles, Zanes' album 'Memory Girls' got leaked into the hands of Entertainment Weekly's editor who commented on the album as 'a thing of indie-pop beauty...A.' That got the ball rollin', and now the album's comin out in March. They got sound samples of his album on dualtone.com. Dualtone's also giving away a digital camera to commemorate the release. So check it out, or don't. But you'll be hearing about it soon.

Alright so I'm gonna tell it to you straight. Warren Zanes is gonna be big. You can listen now' date=' or you can listen a few months later when the rest of the music world catches on. After some legal battles, Zanes' album 'Memory Girls' got leaked into the hands of Entertainment Weekly's editor who commented on the album as 'a thing of indie-pop beauty...A.' That got the ball rollin', and now the album's comin out in March. They got sound samples of his album on dualtone.com. Dualtone's also giving away a digital camera to commemorate the release. So check it out, or don't. But you'll be hearing about it soon.[/quote']so are you here for coldplay or just to tell us about this soon to be great person. you should have put that in other music.

well if you do come back...hi and welcome to the board. :P :P