✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Curiosa

*Justine*

Its the Cure Festival, it has the cure on it, as well as Interpol, Rapture, Mogwai, Muse, Auf De Maur, Cooper Temple Clause and Head Automatica, some dates have Cursive and Thursday too.

Anyone here going? I just found out that the Toronto date goes on sale too, and even though I am going to have a deep hole in my wallet, I will probably end up going to this too. :cool:

Wow!! This looks mega-cool!! I´d like to go! Nice bands! ( I really would like to see Muse and The Rapture) :cool:

I really would like to go, but it´s a bit far from here... :(

Hi Juliana!

Do you really live in Brazil?

Have you seen The Rapture at Tim Festival last year?!

It was amazing!

Wow!! This looks mega-cool!! I´d like to go! Nice bands! ( I really would like to see Muse and The Rapture) :cool:

Hi Juliana!

It was amazing!

Hi Alessa! I´d never seen you here! Yes, I´m from Brazil. From Rio de Janeiro. I haven´t seen The Rapture at Tim Festival, which was bad, ´cos I really wanted to go. I´d love to see them live. And also The White Stripes...They were at Tim Festival too.

Hi Juliana!

It was amazing!

Hi Alessa! I´d never seen you here! Yes, I´m from Brazil. From Rio de Janeiro. I haven´t seen The Rapture at Tim Festival, which was bad, ´cos I really wanted to go. I´d love to see them live. And also The White Stripes...They were at Tim Festival too.

but did you go to coldplay's concert?

i didnt........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

i bought my tickets today' date=' i got 400 levels :rolleyes: but the total was about $110 for just two tickets :o[/quote']

I got 203 M, my total came out to $195.50! $25 of that was surcharges that TicketBASTARD puts on. And the crappiest thing is, the people directly behind me have tickets for $20 cheaper since the cut off for 85$ tickets and 65$ tickets was half way throught the 200 levels.

i bought my tickets today' date=' i got 400 levels :rolleyes: but the total was about $110 for just two tickets :o[/quote']

I got 203 M, my total came out to $195.50! $25 of that was surcharges that TicketBASTARD puts on. And the crappiest thing is, the people directly behind me have tickets for $20 cheaper since the cut off for 85$ tickets and 65$ tickets was half way throught the 200 levels.

man that is so annoying, for two lawns it is $80 and i think i paid $110 so for only $30 more i got better seats and reserved seats.

so expensive.