✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

coldplaying.com - cares

schnell519

i haven't been to this site for so long. today i logged in to see what was going on and read some posts.. catch up on my coldplay and all that fun stuff.

to my surprise i got a pop up window and it said

"We would like to give you a belated congratulatons for becoming 17 years old on the 15 Mar .

The Management

Close Window"

that really put a smile on my face after a not so great night. it's really nice how even if i've been gone so long, or don't really post on here, that the people here at coldplaying.com still cared. thank you so much. thank you for caring. :)

i haven't been to this site for so long. today i logged in to see what was going on and read some posts.. catch up on my coldplay and all that fun stuff.

to my surprise i got a pop up window and it said

"We would like to give you a belated congratulatons for becoming 17 years old on the 15 Mar .

The Management

Close Window"

that really put a smile on my face after a not so great night. it's really nice how even if i've been gone so long, or don't really post on here, that the people here at coldplaying.com still cared. thank you so much. thank you for caring.

We love you :kiss: Hope to see ya posting way more.. Im Ren btw :P

Guest LiquidSky

well I'm glad it put a smile upon your face after all this is the The nice & friendly Coldplay Messageboard :D :D :D

Guest LiquidSky
haha seems like forever! but thank you again' date=' and thank you guys for replying and being as wonderful as you are. i'm heading to bed. i hope everyone has a great night/day. :smug: sweet dreams[/quote']

Okies, sweet dreams, ciao! :D :D

haha seems like forever! but thank you again, and thank you guys for replying and being as wonderful as you are. i'm heading to bed. i hope everyone has a great night/day. sweet dreams

Sweet dreams! hope to see ya posting more often :kiss:

haha seems like forever! but thank you again' date=' and thank you guys for replying and being as wonderful as you are. i'm heading to bed. i hope everyone has a great night/day. :smug: sweet dreams[/quote']

nitey nite :kiss:

Guest LiquidSky

Yes, we all do! :D :nice:

So, what's up? :P

Damn it's raining again... :blush:

Guest LiquidSky

Are we on the same place? :stunned: Go outside and shout out "Josceline!!!" and I'll shout out "Ren!!!"

*giggles*

yeah? :D

Guest LiquidSky

No one respoded back...except some dogs barking...and btw, it already stopped raining here ;) :D :D