✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

yay for this forum

sarah**

I am super stressed Nicky.

School is a bugger :x

I am working on a stupid project for Law now, boooooo.

And later tonight I have to study for economics.

and I wanted to tell you that I love how you always write "bless you" or "bless him" i think that's adorable!!!

I love going to the MBs because I love reading how you english people write. Us North Americans don't use such cool words as you do!!!

Awwwwwwwwww' date=' Sarah you are such a sweety :wink: I am so sorry that school is a bit crap at the mo, I'm sure it will get better soon :roll: I'm going to bed soon coz it's 11.30pm and I'm tired. Take care hun, speak to you soon :mrgreen: :sleeping:[/quote']

nighty :sleeping:

i have something to say :o about the coldplay message board

a question i have is how do you put in an avatar ? :?: ?

and their place is soooo cluttered and a little more complicated to use :( . i put up a question this afternoon and it hasn't been answered yet :cry:

plus there are no place to talk about individual members like this one

so.... i think i'll stick here with my new friends :wink: :mrgreen: in the coldplaying message board! :!: !

The official forum is being a bloody unreliable nutsack lately, it's down every 15 minutes.

oh well, it sucks anyway

Tell me about it Brendan :roll: I have used every swear word there is recently :letitallout: :argue: :angry: so I come here to calm down :wink: :silly: :mrgreen: .........and the smilies are fooking marvellous :multi:

a question i have is how do you put in an avatar ? :?: ?

I see you made it then ;) :mrgreen:

yeah i figured it out some person i dont remember who helped me. when i browse thru there i see a lot of people from here or at least they have the same name if i get a chance i'll say hi over there but it's toooooo crowded takes forever to get around. if anybody else visits over there you'll see me i have the orange guy avatar and plus i have the same name. gingerag

what do the beer bottles mean?
Keep posting and you'll find out ;)
:roll: gosh :lol: i feel so stupid :x i thought they were those things that you beat on you know those drums i dont know what they're called but at least now i know there beer bottles i kept coming in here thinking what the *** is she talking about "what are the beer bottles"

• 3 years later...