✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Glastonbury, V Festival and others

Juliana

My newspaper just had the best topic ever: British Music Festivals.

They´re are so nice, I really would like to see Paul MacCartney, Kings of Leon, The Strokes , The Darkness, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, The White Stripes...All those really nice bands that won´t probably never play here in Brazil ( probably one day... :smug: ). But I´d love to go to Glastonbury, one of the best things in the world...

I heard about V Festival and T in The Park. Do you know anything about them?

:cool:

I wish i could go to the curiosa festival, cos Interpol and muse will be playing there.

My newspaper just had the best topic ever: British Music Festivals.

Ah, where did you read that, ju? Globo? cos they published an article about brit festivals a few days ago, i think.

Paul MacCartney, Kings of Leon, The Strokes , The Darkness, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, The White Stripes

woo, top bands. I downloaded the rock in rio in lisboa performances of paul mccartney and kings of leon and they were brilliant.

and the strokes are just the best. they'll play glastonbury this year, right?

aah, lucky brits.

yeah the brits get everything... good music fine women

uhum. even their accent owns

but i didn't know you liked kings of leon juliana! they are pretty good

yea they are. do you have their album, man?

one of my friends bought it so i burned it. its REALLY good.

well I'm not in britain but oxegen is going to be brilliant and I can't wait!

The headliners are:the cure, the strokes, bowie, muse, the darkness, massive attack, belle &sebastian, ocen colour scene, basement jaxx, chemical brothers, the killers along with franz ferdinand, scissor sisters, ash, kings of leon, faithless, N.E.R.D, snow patrol and keane :) so I'm looking forward to it :dizzy2:

Ah, where did you read that, ju? Globo? cos they published an article about brit festivals a few days ago, i think.

Yeah, Thom. O Globo. "Segundo Caderno". It was the hole page...Amazing! With big U.K. flag on the cover. Haven´t you seen it?

but i didn't know you liked kings of leon juliana! they are pretty good

and seeing paul mccartney would be really cool too

yea they are. do you have their album, man?

one of my friends bought it so i burned it. its REALLY good.

I like them a lot! They´re so nice! And have such a cool style! I know some songs, but I haven´´t got the CD. Yet. :)

well I'm not in britain but oxegen is going to be brilliant and I can't wait!

The headliners are:the cure, the strokes, bowie, muse, the darkness, massive attack, belle &sebastian, ocen colour scene, basement jaxx, chemical brothers, the killers along with franz ferdinand, scissor sisters, ash, kings of leon, faithless, N.E.R.D, snow patrol and keane so I'm looking forward to it

Wow!! Many nice bands!!! You´re so lucky!!