August 8, 200422 yr In German? :o NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I live in Czech Republic! And our country is divided into a 3 regions - Bohemia, Moravia and Silesia(it's something like Scotland, Wales, England and Northern Ireland in Britain). I live in the Moravia region - in a small town called Náměšť nad Oslavou(it's on a Bohemia-Moravian Highland) :D My brother lives in Bohemia - in a village called Železnice. In this region is also our capital city Prague. ;) So Bohemia ISN'T in Germany!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :idea2: Bohemia = Boehmen? Then they're not the only persons who think it's in Germany.
August 9, 200422 yr I'm singing in the raaaain... singing in the rain.. but where is everybody else? :thinking: :bigcry:
August 9, 200422 yr now i'm in the library. :embarrased: whoa, this machine is like 30920984983 times faster than my own. am i jealous? not at all.. *coughcough* :dozey:
August 9, 200422 yr Author In German? :o NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I live in Czech Republic! And our country is divided into a 3 regions - Bohemia, Moravia and Silesia(it's something like Scotland, Wales, England and Northern Ireland in Britain). I live in the Moravia region - in a small town called Náměšť nad Oslavou(it's on a Bohemia-Moravian Highland) :D My brother lives in Bohemia - in a village called Železnice. In this region is also our capital city Prague. ;) So Bohemia ISN'T in Germany!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Thanks a lot Ivona. and sorry :embarrased: i don´t know Czech Republic geography. so thanks a lot to answer the doubt ;) No prob ;) I know - Czech Rep. is too small, but nice :D
August 9, 200422 yr Author In German? :o NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I live in Czech Republic! And our country is divided into a 3 regions - Bohemia, Moravia and Silesia(it's something like Scotland, Wales, England and Northern Ireland in Britain). I live in the Moravia region - in a small town called Náměšť nad Oslavou(it's on a Bohemia-Moravian Highland) :D My brother lives in Bohemia - in a village called Železnice. In this region is also our capital city Prague. ;) So Bohemia ISN'T in Germany!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :idea2: Bohemia = Boehmen? Then they're not the only persons who think it's in Germany. Yea, exactly - Čechy(in Czech), Bohemia(in English), Böhmen(in German) It was here once - you probably know it,There. In the second world war - when we were under german's control - here was "Protektorat Böhmen und Mähren"
August 9, 200422 yr Author Hehehehe' date=' I was in England yes! Hihihihihih It was brill! :D lol![/quote'] I envy youuuuuuuuuu :o Have you seen king Arthur? And Lancelot? :wink3: :wink3: :lol: :lol: :D :lol:
August 9, 200422 yr Yea, exactly - Čechy(in Czech), Bohemia(in English), Böhmen(in German) It was here once - you probably know it,There. In the second world war - when we were under german's control - here was "Protektorat Böhmen und Mähren" in spainish also is called Bohemia.
August 10, 200422 yr Hehehehe' date=' I was in England yes! Hihihihihih It was brill! :D lol![/quote'] I envy youuuuuuuuuu :o Have you seen king Arthur? And Lancelot? :wink3: :wink3: :lol: :lol: :D :lol: Hehehe, no not them, but I did see Morgan Le Fay!! :P :lol: :lol: :lol: Damn.. I had rather seen Lancelot :wink3: :wink3: :P :lol: :lol: :lol:
August 13, 200422 yr One short week I am afraid... way too short.. couldn't get time off work... :( But no worries... I should be moving to the UK SOON! *don't ask when ... coz I don't know.... wait I do :idea2: ... when I marry Jonny :dozey: :rolleyes: :P :lol: :lol: :lol:*
August 13, 200422 yr aaah i'm in the library again. it's too quiet here.. and my time is running out soon so i'll return to home. bwaf. :cool:
August 13, 200422 yr Author very quiet :stunned: And Tanith! I'll go with you(ahhh....Guy is so alone without me :wink3: :D)
August 13, 200422 yr Yeah! We'll go together!!! :D D: :D :D:D But for now I am at work... and I am going mad! I have to solve all of these freaky mathematical problems and I am stuck!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: FUCK economics!!!! :angry: Ok... I've calmed down again :D
August 13, 200422 yr Author *hugs* :) simply think of more comfortable things... :D thank god that I have a holiday!
August 13, 200422 yr yeah, I am fine now! Have my music on :D :D :D :D Yay! Let's get retarded in here... :P:P:P
Create an account or sign in to comment