✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hey there fellow Coldplay-lovers!

Nina

Hi there! :D :D :D

Firstly, i'd like to apologise for thew cheesy message heading1

I'm new here&I'd just like to say I'm so impressed with this message forum!Many others didnt have such dedicated users!

I've LOVED Coldplay here in Ireland ever since I heard the preview of YELLOW on the radio!However, it was only a few months after that I saw them on tv. . . . . . CHRIS U 'ICKLE HOTTIE!

;) ;) :-D :-D :D :D

Was just wonderin if there's ne1 else yere from Ireland &if anyone could confirm reports that Colpdplay might be playing Slane?

Thanks a mill, ta 4 now,

Nina :D

• 3 weeks later...

yes..welcome to our lucious board! i hope you feel comfy and love our board, the people, the smilies, the screen o heck you minuswell just kiss your comp!...., cause they love you!! :shock: :-o im HYPER!

Hi there! :D :D :D

Firstly, i'd like to apologise for thew cheesy message heading1

I'm new here&I'd just like to say I'm so impressed with this message forum!Many others didnt have such dedicated users!

I've LOVED Coldplay here in Ireland ever since I heard the preview of YELLOW on the radio!However, it was only a few months after that I saw them on tv. . . . . . CHRIS U 'ICKLE HOTTIE!

;) ;) :-D :-D :D :D

Was just wonderin if there's ne1 else yere from Ireland &if anyone could confirm reports that Colpdplay might be playing Slane?

Thanks a mill, ta 4 now,

Nina :D

nicely said nina

a little late but i dont think CP are gonna be @ slane :x

i was reallllly hoping they would be!

Ooh!Bitterness on the board I see!hehe :P

Ah, thanks a mill 4the lurvly welcome! (&the info Sunset Scientist!)

Ah well, guess I'll have to put up with The Red Hots at Slane. . .not that I'm complaining or anything! :lol:

Thanks again, lotsa luv, nina :D :-D :D :-D

Ooh!Bitterness on the board I see!hehe :P

Ah, thanks a mill 4the lurvly welcome! (&the info Sunset Scientist!)

Ah well, guess I'll have to put up with The Red Hots at Slane. . .not that I'm complaining or anything! :lol:

Thanks again, lotsa luv, nina :D :-D :D :-D

no problem...so you;'re goin to slane anyway? i was going to, but..im not sure what happend actually, didnt get around to getting the tickets! oh well, 2 years in a row was good enough! :D