✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WHEN COLDPLAY COMES TO TORONTO

prettybaby2525

Hey All

I am from Toronto Canada and am going to see coldplay when they come here. I would really like to meet them so I ask for anyones help from this board!! Like where they stay? Hang out? Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated :)

Hi Prettybaby2525!!! I'm from Toronto too!!! Woo-hoo!!!! Um...the only thing that i could suggest is to go to the venue REALLY early and hang around there..my friend got to meet them after their sound check and she was there like at 1 pm..and the concert didn't start till 8 pm..so, that's it...

Welcome to the board, by the way...I'm Laura!!! :D

Hey All

I am from Toronto Canada and am going to see coldplay when they come here. I would really like to meet them so I ask for anyones help from this board!! Like where they stay? Hang out? Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated :)

At the September show people met them who waited for about 2 hours after the show at the ACC but only Will and Jonny came out. I think this show it will be harder to meet them because more people will be there :shrug:

Yeah...my friends stayed after the concert too and got to meet Will and Jonny...but they got to meet everyone hours before the show.... :-D

i'm so jalous right now...maybe i should get me some more paicence and wait like a mad fan :twisted:

:shrug: It worked for them...it may work for you... :D

Yeah...my friends stayed after the concert too and got to meet Will and Jonny...but they got to meet everyone hours before the show.... :-D

i'm so jalous right now...maybe i should get me some more paicence and wait like a mad fan :twisted:

i will practice my paciense :D

Good..and when you finally meet them, you must tell us every detail... :-D

i can only dream of that :D

i can only dream of that :D

Dreams can become reality!!! :-D

Well I'll be seeing them in the T.O again in June... I wished I stayed to meet the band that time...

Is the Ampitheatre bigger than the theatre at the ACC... doesn't seem possible....

:?

I'm not sure...I think that it is bigger...

Welcome to the board! Are you from Toronto?? If so, YAY!! another torontonian!!! :D

Well I'll be seeing them in the T.O again in June... I wished I stayed to meet the band that time...

Is the Ampitheatre bigger than the theatre at the ACC... doesn't seem possible....

:?

It depends, for the Coldplay show in September at Sears Theatre at the ACC it hold approximately 6000 (I might be off by a few thousand). But Moslon Amphiteatre holds about 9000 in seats and the lawns hold up to 6000. And the Coldplay show is SOLD OUT so that means 16,000 tickets have been sold for this show in June :o :shock:

hey!

i'm going to be seeing them in toronto too! my seats are shit, but i really don't care cause i'm so antsy to see them! my friend and i have to take a two hour drive to get there, but now i think i wanna leave early so i can meet some of the boys! hopefully i mean! this show is pretty big, so prolly a lot of people are gonna be hanging around!

• 1 month later...
Hey All

At the September show people met them who waited for about 2 hours after the show at the ACC but only Will and Jonny came out. I think this show it will be harder to meet them because more people will be there :shrug:

i was at that show and i waited for them for the longest time but ended up leaving :sad: cuz one of the security guy said that they had left in a cab...so was that actually their tour bus???

ahhh, yah, l saw coldplay in september, in february in kanata (when l met them :D )and l am going to see them in june...WHERE i plan to meet them again....:roll: well l dont have backstage passes this time or anything :( ....BUT l dunno....my seats are shit...like 201 row! :o :? ...o well...least lm leaving th boys :)