Everything posted by edupoint
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
It´s unlikely for them to repeat any formula, so I wouldn´t be expecting it.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
Sure, that´s right!
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
A good example, in my opinion, is the supposed influence in the POTP lyrics by the Black Lives Matter and LGBT movements, which could not be more harmless (the lyrics I mean). It´s great to talk/sing through metaphores, but this is not the case, because almost all the lyrics were written 14 years ago.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
Why would you say that?
-
The 2024 leaks - Lyrics compilation
I just heard Aeterna again, and I agree! But... the verses are exactly the same after the first chorus, aren´t em? C´mon Chris!
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
You´re right and I´m sorry, but i´ve said many times I didn´t like at all MOTS, except Coloratura and POTP. It´s not only the surrender to those easy poppy sounds and poor lyrics, also I don´t really find em inspired, actually. So yes, everything that continues to follow that direction won´t meet my preferences, and I don´t find nothing as good as Coloratura for now. But of course, just my opinion!
-
The 2024 leaks - Lyrics compilation
I thought it said "this extraordinary mess", which I like better than dance or ness😂
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
Well, plans can change, and they do change. Probably Good Feelings will be one of the MM tracks, but to see it on a list months ago doesn´t make it sure.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
Leaked/performed songs Jupiter - likely first single. Snippet has leaked; I hope the verses be different than the chorus style, I don ´t like it too much. Good Feelings - demo has leaked; too repetitive, catchy but not in the Coldplay style I love. UFO - demo has leaked; the verses reminds me all the time to Fun... Not a great song, is it? Robots - demo has leaked; it´s like the heavy guitar riffs don´t match the skeleton of the song... The Only One - demo has leaked; it´s impossible they don´t see how similar it is to Birds... One World - performed live; It looks like it´s gonna be a beautiful tune, although the verse´s lyrics better improve the last ones.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
I like Blessed although is not the kind of direction I would like them to follow.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
If that´s true, it can only mean the tour will continue all along 2025, because nobody releases a record (a big record, not the way Ghost Stories or Everyday Life were meant) without showing it on tour, and that would be a little bit too much, wouldn´t it?
-
Coldplay Songs Not On Spotify
I didn´t know that one, or didn´t remember having heard it before... Thanks! It´s a typical early years piano ballad, although it was done in 2014, and Chris is (vocally) all the time in the shadows, you don´t notice it´s really him except in the "uuuhh" almost in the end. Cat People is great.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
Coloratura?
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
Well, lots of experienced groups work that way, look at Radiohead or U2. It´s pretty common that a good idea has to wait its time and place to be properly developed.
-
Selling Tickets on the Board
Anybody?
-
Coldplay's X&Y’s 20th Anniversary?
The jewel Ladder to the sun in a 2024 version could easily become my scariest nightmare...
-
New Coldplay feature??!
It´s the new single from the band Idles, that in its beginning looks like the Yellow videoclip. Nothing else, I guess.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
😂😂
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
How can you say that if we don´t know which song it is?
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
It makes a lot of sense, and also I think it´s not gonna happen because it sounds too good/soon to be true...😅 But that thing from Dakota´s instagram... What if...?
-
Best unreleased song?
If anyone could send me those demos...🙏 Thanks!
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
Ok, now I´ve heard it, thanks! I´m missing some more guitars, but let´s wait till it sees the light of day (in case it does).
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
I´m trying to find in on Youtube, where can I hear it?
-
Show being upgraded with Moon Music
Us against the world is one of my top favourites! Nice surprise.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
I don´t share the thought of that delaying and working more and more in an album makes it necessarily better. Sometimes the songs or the lyrics, or both, need I little more work (and with six more weeks it can be developed and improved), but sometimes they´re just not good enough. And also, usually more time spent means walking in circles around different versions and, often, overproducing songs, which is what, in my opinion, Coldplay should run away from right now.