Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

edupoint

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by edupoint

  1. If you think about it, it does make sense. I was negatively surprised when ETIAW appeared as single, but the rest of Mylo Xyloto was a very good album with really good songs, with a little bit of that pop direction but still being that rock music. Ghost Stories was incredibly beautiful with ASFOS as, again, that pop guilty pleasure. A head full of dreams in my opinion was an ok album, but not great. I love what they did in Everyday life, get away from the massive production and looking for the new spotify kids, even when I would not select more than two or three songs from that album for a top50 of the band. But listening to MOTS made (again, in my opinion) the previous albums masterpieces. Sometimes that happens because you need some time to understand and value a song or its direction, its meaning. Sometimes you just don´t understand what the hell a group is doing or why, and it takes a tour or another album to apreciate it. But other times what you though was ok becomes great just by comparison with the newest thing.
  2. One of my top favourites, in that tour I listened to "Idiot" and other unreleased songs but the one I was waiting for was this one. The melody and Chris´singing is so beautiful.
  3. It´s a pity because in the first records Martin gave some importance to the lyrics, but the more commercial the melodies are, the worse lyrics he writes, in my opinion. He hasn´t ever been Dylan, but it´s been ages since the level is underground.
  4. Muy buenas desde Pamplona!
  5. Very beautiful version, I must say.
  6. I´m interested too!
  7. And don´t you think that in a whole year that they´ve been working on it, the tracklist can have changed?
  8. That´s who we are😂🙌
  9. Oh god, I got a lot of tracks but I don´t know which one comes from which year...
  10. Sooo... let´s change the topic, everybody, shall we? Which "The Race" version do you prefer?
  11. As a huge U2 fan, I have to say that the situation would be very different. U2 played during that tour some great shows, but there were others with half attendance in some stadiums, or too many mistakes (particularly at the first shows). Coldplay is nowadays somewhere you got to be, and something cool to show your followers, and all the tour has sold out without effort, and any more legs they will add anywhere in the world will get the same result.
  12. I was not blaming or accusing you, I´m not a collector on anything, so I really can´t walk in your shoes. Of course, thanks for the songs you decided to share with everyone, let´s hope there would be more to come, but if there weren´t, thanks anyway!
  13. Somebody didn´t do his homework...
  14. I don´t see the point of keeping in your room something and not sharing it. With all due respect, I don´t get it. Thanks anyway for the songs you did share.
  15. They can´t play stadiums in the middle of the winter... So if you´re right, it won´t be in the US.
  16. I understand, but after they stop for three years, we´ll see what´s going on in their heads.
  17. Well, if the acceptable standard is going to be the Rolling Stones, they might as well retire.
  18. How many albums were gonna be their last one? Don´t believe what Chris says, even if he really means it.
  19. I agree. My guess is he´ll be giving a little input here and there, but not more than 3-4 songs.
  20. Yeah, I corrected myself some minutes later, thanks.
  21. Ok, I should have checked before answering, my bad😂
  22. How do we know that as a fact?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.