Everything posted by edupoint
-
๐ Coldplay: Moon Music ๐ต | Out October 4th | Discussion
If itยดs the real version, and not something taken from the live version and filled/faked, I find it empty somehow, the first part with the eternal repetition of the line "oh one world, only one world", and when the song is expected to change, expand, explode or whatever they want, comes the strings, which for me lead nowhere. For me, if itยดs the album version, itยดs a lost opportunity.
-
๐ Coldplay: Moon Music ๐ต | Out October 4th | Discussion
I like the funny perspective and Iยดm so happy you love their latest style, but I donยดt get the need to ridicule whoever dislikes it. Music is so great it is not defined by any magazine title, tickets sold or number 1s on any paid list. Music is something that opens up our feelings, lets us carry on a little easier with our lives, and you should respect if anybody had a better time or felt somehow more touched with any other era from Coldplayยดs career. As long as that person respects your love for things like MOTS, it should be ok to express it.
-
๐ Coldplay: Moon Music ๐ต | Out October 4th | Discussion
Ok, I just found the post with the .rar, thanks! Forever Held didnยดt really catch my attention, nothing close to Mylo Xyloto for example, beautiful EL reminders anyway. We pray may not be my cup of tea, but surely itยดs something different, and away from the latest easypoppy singles.
-
๐ Coldplay: Moon Music ๐ต | Out October 4th | Discussion
Is there anywhere I can listen to Forever Held and We Pray from Glastonbury? Thanks!
-
๐ Coldplay: Moon Music ๐ต | Out October 4th | Discussion
Did they get to listen to Aeterna too?
-
๐ Coldplay: Moon Music ๐ต | Out October 4th | Discussion
Doesnยดt make any sense to play I am a mountain to some people right now, and not put it in the album. When did anybody listen recently to the studio version of Aeterna? It is confirmed by Chris to be a b-side, and I bet I am a mountain will finally be in the album.
-
Glastonbury 2024
I just read it will be broadcasted worldwide. Do you think this saturday weยดll listen to any more new songs?
-
Track 02 - feelslikeimfallinginlove | Moon Music
No you canยดt. You can now, completing the setlist with Paradise, ASFOS, My Universe, etc.
-
๐ Coldplay: Moon Music ๐ต | Out October 4th | Discussion
Well, we already heard the Orange song, if Iยดm not wrong.
-
Track 02 - feelslikeimfallinginlove | Moon Music
Well, youยดre completely right and of course they follow the direction they just want to. In my case, itยดs not that Iยดm expecting something like Coloratura, what Iยดm expecting is anything away from everything that was not Coloratura or POTP. For example, Iยดm not a big fan of Higher Power, but they had never done a song like that one, with that rhythm on the verses and a (too much for me) catchy chorus. But this one is not different or new at all, and when you get to the first chorus, youยดve heard the rest of the song already. But of course, Iยดm glad you enjoy it!
-
Track 02 - feelslikeimfallinginlove | Moon Music
Two possible explanations: 1) Because being more alternative you donยดt fill stadiums all over the world. 2) Because they donยดt like/want to be alternative, they really like the music theyยดre writing. I guess both are true.
-
๐ Coldplay: Moon Music ๐ต | Out October 4th | Discussion
Checking your list, thereยดs no way FLIFIL is nearly close at all to any of the previous first singles. No way.
-
Track 02 - feelslikeimfallinginlove | Moon Music
I only agree with you on the first paragraph, but itยดs nice to read such a deep explanation about your thoughts. Thanks!
-
๐ Coldplay: Moon Music ๐ต | Out October 4th | Discussion
Thatยดs true, and I hated for a couple of weeks ETIAW because I found it too commercial (well, it really was, but it has become a joy anthem for me along the years). But you can find it hard to get the new style of a song, or the groupยดs different direction, but thatยดs not what Iยดm saying here. Magic, Violet Hill or ETIAW were challenging, were something different.
-
๐ Coldplay: Moon Music ๐ต | Out October 4th | Discussion
I canยดt see why it wouldnยดt work, it has the easiest chorus they have ever done, everything in the song is directed to be heard without any effort (and without any emotion neither, in my opinion). I think it will work on the radio and in the stadiums as well, but itยดs not the kind of song I would like to hear.
-
Track 02 - feelslikeimfallinginlove | Moon Music
I find it shocking how he has decreased over the years his lyric level, he has never been Dylan but...
-
Track 02 - feelslikeimfallinginlove | Moon Music
I find it a little boring, flat, not exciting at all. Which in a group like Coldplay itยดs really surprising. And I understand that somebody coulds say itยดs like a mix of "My Universe" and "Higher Power", and as I feared, for the bad reasons. Itยดs an extremely easy-to-listen song, I expect much better things from Moon Music.
-
Coldplay Live 2025
I would find it strange to publish the album in October and donยดt tour Europe and/or USA with it. The only option I can think of, if they donยดt, itยดs because they think the album doesnยดt have more than 3 songs suitable for the tour, but that would be really unlikely.
-
๐ Coldplay: Moon Music ๐ต | Out October 4th | Discussion
I guess the video will come out some days or even weeks after tomorrow, it usually goes that way.
-
๐ Coldplay: Moon Music ๐ต | Out October 4th | Discussion
My guess is that in the small board are written the discarded songs.
-
๐ Coldplay: Moon Music ๐ต | Out October 4th | Discussion
If the album is announced, probably they got all those details completely sorted out.
-
๐ Coldplay: Moon Music ๐ต | Out October 4th | Discussion
Where does that video where you hear the different tracks (or at least youยดre talking about track 3) come from?
-
Feels like i'm falling in Love - 1st time live ๐
I donยดt like it too much, the chorus is very simple and obvious.
-
The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread
Itยดs amazing being able to say that without listening to 10 seconds of the whole album๐
-
What happened in Bucharest?
Thanks for the video, youยดre completely right, they did great. Are we sure that guy was pro-Israel and not anti-muppets? Also, how do you know they came around to check he was ok, and not to give him the bill of the broken stage elements?