Everything posted by edupoint
-
Coldplay the Musical: Music of the Spheres Volume 3 | Discussion
Till then.. let´s ramble!
-
Coldplay the Musical: Music of the Spheres Volume 3 | Discussion
Come on, I think it was just a comment, we all can use the distraction, and even more in this situation.
-
Coldplay the Musical: Music of the Spheres Volume 3 | Discussion
You´re right, but the awaiting till September is and is gonna be too long, we have to entertain ourselves with something😂
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
😂thanks for insulting me for no reason at all... The last concert of the guys I attended to was on the Mylo Xyloto tour, and it´s true that I dislike this ongoing surrender to pop (pop music is not a bad thing per se, but there are different kinds and our guys have chosen the easiest/worst in my personal and miserable opinion). I really think FLIFIL has nothing remarkable as a song, but I can´t judge how it fits in the end of a concert, because the context probably will make it better (which I think will happen also in the album). That´s why I asked you about it. Thanks for the disrespect.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
I suppose you really like the song, otherwise I still don´t understand... And I can´t believe that "you would have to be there to understand", because FLIFIL has nothing about it to make it remarkable.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
Yes, you´re right, Doomotron got confused.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
Probably😂
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
How is that so?
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
Thanks! I didn´t know that.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
Isn´t it?
-
The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread
Huge change😂
-
The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread
Your absence of sense of humor would be.
-
The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread
I agree, I don´t like Humankind but it´s the improved version of Life is Beautiful. Now that I think about it, they should include LIB on Moon Music, as it seems they lack songs with ooohhhs and uhhhs.
-
Track 02 - feelslikeimfallinginlove | Moon Music
That´s a fact, of course. What I meant was that you cannot get to the actual attendance numbers with that kind of songs. As well as it would be impossible without ticktock and instagram, and that social need to be seen in that place or event everybody´s talking about. And that´s Coldplay now, with songs that make the listener´s trip as easy as it could be (call me crazy, but that is not what Politik, Talk, or Violet Hill were about.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
I didn´t know anything till I read your post! I don´t understand, does that mean they will not do another european leg after releasing Moon Music? Because doing the residency talking about pollution and then touring again would make no sense.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
I understand some lalala or ohhh at the end of some songs (VLV or With or Without you are clear examples of this), but overusing this resource is too simple, too lazy, If the song is good enough it shouldn´t need that so much, I guess.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
It´s not a great-great song, but I really loved it at that time, the ambient and Chris holding his horses. It was beautiful.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
Thank you for saying that about All my Love, sometimes it seems here that they played the new Scientist or Fix You and I was the only one not noticing. And I absolutely agree about the lalala, not necesarely making a song good or bad, but it does make it simpler, and obviously doesn´t say too good things about the songwriting.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
It´s not. We come from Feels like... and before that we got My Universe and Higher Power. Personally, I´ve have enough of "summer pop songs", because it´s not just that, it´s the style they´re in now. Again, I respect all tastes, but this is not everything they´re capable of. Also, I don´t understand the high hopes for All my love, it´s a very ordinary song and if you compare it to any of the ballads they´ve done over the years, it´s absolutely forgettable.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
It´s all about taste and opinions, and maybe the last decade gives another perspective of their current direction. I thought Good Feelings would be more than a poppy summer thing, and the final part with the "lalalas" are kind of embarrasing for me. The fact that there are screen images of Ayra Starr means the video for the song is ready to go.
-
The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread
And you can claim that because...?
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
I don´t think the time spent on each single would be enough if they released a second one between now and September, but I also think that the lapse between FLFIL and September is too long...
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
You did it? What´s the point of deceiving so many people?
- The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
I´m glad it was a false alarm, because although I´m not expecting any wonder from this track, the fake was boring and disappointing.