Everything posted by edupoint
-
What happened in Bucharest?
The article Coldplero linked explained Chris took a look at the romanian charts, so that about "most romanians" hating that kind of music... I´m spanish, and I don´t like most reggaeton songs, but it sounds everywhere and the masses love it, it is what it is.
-
What happened in Bucharest?
-
The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread
There´s nothing cooler right now than being a Coldplay fan, as the tour numbers tell. That´s exactly the problem.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
Thanks! End of the mistery then, at last.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
That sounds really terrible...
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
Infinity Sign, the one on MOTS? Everytime someone says something like that I have to play it and make sure we´re talking about the same song.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
When I say "next friday" I mean very soon, but you´re right, Phil said there´ll be an anouncement really soon but we don´t really know anything else. But as Famous Old Painter just said, doesn´t make any sense to release the teaser and the wait a month or two to release the actual single.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
I don´t really care about the outfits, but I can´t understand to lose the opportunity of showing your new single to a "small" audience, and then release it worldwide a week later officially. In a stadium there is a mayority of casual fans, people that don´t know more than one or two songs from the last album and can´t tell the difference between AROBTTH and X&Y, but the real fans deserve not to see exactly the same show from last year. Really disappointing in my opinion.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
Why would you lie?
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
How do you know that? Twitter?
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
Do I really have to explain it was a joke? We´re in a much worse situation than I thought...
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
Latest rumours are Will is going to start playing the violin, Guy has been rehearsing with a pyrophone, and Jon will play the theremin from now on. But all the time they will play those new instruments staring at the moon, that´s why they changed some of the album covers recently.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
Even if he was asked not to?
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
I bring the conversation from the leaks topic to where it seems it belongs, here. There´s a leak of a song called "Feels like I´m falling in love", and the 18 seconds clip ends with the lyrics "maybe for the...". Today, Coldplay published on Twitter the line "maybe for the first time?". I can´t believe it´s a coincidence, and I think we´ll find out this friday. By the way, I don´t like at all what I heard 😂
-
Coldplay Live @ BBC Radio 1 Big Weekend, 26th May, 2024, Luton.
Well.. funny, but disappointing.
-
Coldplay Live @ BBC Radio 1 Big Weekend, 26th May, 2024, Luton.
There´s a guy in the front row with the new artwork drawn on his chest🤦♂️
-
Coldplay Live @ BBC Radio 1 Big Weekend, 26th May, 2024, Luton.
Tick tock tick tock,,,
-
[Ticket Exchange/Resale thread] Music of The Spheres UK/Europe Tour
I answer you because you´re the last to write, but (completely unrelated to your offer and to you) I don´t get the point of writing here offering tickets, getting an answer by private message just a minute later, and never answering back, neither here nor private. I don´t get it...
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
Did you take a closer look? Maybe it was a band member😂
-
Coldplay Live @ BBC Radio 1 Big Weekend, 26th May, 2024, Luton.
Good idea, thanks Suhit. I thought it was today, that´s why I asked another user to wait for tonight to hear some news. Hopefully we´ll get them tomorrow.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
Let´s wait for tonight first.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
Don´t worry, you´re right 99%, they changed it because a single, an announcement or both, is coming real soon.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
And matches the european leg, beginning some weeks earlier... I hope it´s true, so they can add at least five new songs to the tour.
-
🌙 Coldplay: Moon Music 🎵 | Out October 4th | Discussion
Too simple to be the cover, I think it´s just a simplification, nothing else...
-
The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread
If you don´t mind, let´s talk about it in its right place🙌