Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

edupoint

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by edupoint

  1. Now there´s no doubt... Maybe a friday single release and first time live this weekend?
  2. Is it possible to watch it outside UK?
  3. This previous weeks before a launch are the funniest, without a doubt!
  4. I didn´t arrive on time, what did the video show apart from the whiteboard?
  5. Well, thanks for the advice! I understood perfectly what you said, and I agree, it´s following a path that ends up on a close release, but what we meant was that, if that was not the case, talking about respect is a little too much, in my opinion. No intention of attacking at all, just found it funny. Let´s hope we have something new soon!
  6. Saying it´s disrespectful to have that game with the fans it´s what seems crazy. Maybe in Amazon you can buy some sense of humour, you should try.
  7. Well, as with every piece of art, some fans are gonna love it and some don´t. Personally, I think it´s a pity to use their talent on this kind of pop.
  8. In my opinion, it´s too late for that. But at the same time, I´ll always defend their thought of doing whatever they want, as well as my right to dislike it and express it.
  9. Bono didn´t say that as a negative thing, he tried to insist on the fact that Coldplay´s style goes beyond rock and belongs to something bigger, different. But... if we were to do the journalistic bullshit we´re reading these days, only focusing on the words "Coldplay are not rock", it would be crazy to disagree. Coldplay has been more pop than rock since... we could debate that, but don´t tell anyone Higher Power, My Universe or Let somebody go are rock music.
  10. ...let it go... surrender
  11. As I wrote him by PM yesterday, I´m interested depending on the price and which day it´s for.
  12. I´m talking about reachable songs...
  13. Yeah, those songs appear in one of the articles I found, I think. But I don´t understand how we got eleven versions of Aeterna, and non of those songs... I remember those days buying the single for Speed of Sound, which included Things I don´t understand and Proof.
  14. Maybe you´re right, but there are some things that could add up to the situation. I don´t know if Guy´s drinking problems happened there or later in the tour, but it´s clear that Chris´life had changed in so many ways, and it was not easy to take.
  15. I don´t want to say it sounds dumb, but I don´t find it useful at all... Anyway, I found this article, which is interesting; https://ew.com/article/2005/05/23/how-coldplay-survived-making-xy/
  16. I´ve been looking for old articles about that period, because I´m very interested in all the struggles and troubles they went through the recording of this album. So if have any texts or opinions to share, that will be great. Also... are there any demos or rejected songs from this period? I mean, they changed producers, declined some of the songs...
  17. Don´t be childish, we all know that, thanks, it´s just an opinion, if your kindness lets us express it, of course.
  18. No news at all... I really expect something to come out before summer...
  19. For me, it all goes together, the point of view of a parent (I guess without it the Weirdos would have never existed), the openness for a kind of music that everybody can enjoy (and I don´t mean that in a good way). Well, the more I think about it, the less I like this era. Luckily we got Coloratura and POTP.
  20. Of course taste is a legit reason to criticize something, we´re talking about arts, senses, feelings and preferences. This is not maths. And I´m glad Coldplay choose the direction they want, and collaborate with people as different as Eno and BTS are from each other, or Jon Hopkins and Beyoncé. But that doesn´t mean I can´t express my own opinion, without expecting it to become any great truth, just my opinion. About the tour, I never said it was a bad show, I´m gonna attend at Dublin and my opinion about the last album doesn´t mean everything else they´ve done has gone away.
  21. You´ re wrong, since the beginning I started talking about my opinion. Nothing else. But don´t get me started about "acclaimed" bands or singers, that doesn´t mean a thing. And the perfect example we find it in Coldplay, leading the most attended tour ever, defending their (in my opinion) worse album ever.
  22. Nobody´s talking about authenticity, I´m only talking about quality or, if you prefer, the music I like.
  23. You know what I mean, I don´t like at all the kind of pop they do and neither "My universe". We can all agree there are different types of pop music, and this one does not interest me at all, to say something polite.
  24. But that´s an interview... If I´m asked on the newspaper and I say I would like to play or colaborate with Beyoncé, it´s up to her to decide if it´s interesting for her to do it or not. So Coldplay´s decision to colaborate with that kind of pop group is what lots of fans critizise, which is legit, like it or not (of course it´s legit wanting to colaborate with them too also).
  25. I didn´t know it happened that way.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.