Everything posted by __therese
-
The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
It wasn't that bad but my heart kinda went *fuck*... Anyway, http://www.eastnews.com.pl/news/wyniki.php?fraza=kate+moss You know there are not many things that makes me happier then when you say you've got ideas :sneaky: Awww.... I can totally see Stan dance to shitty techno! *pets him* I want normal dreams :bigcry: lmao
-
The Strokes
- The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
Off course you can comment on it wheter it affects you or not. In some way it effects us all I guess... I'm just so sick of the whole thing... someone posted pictures from Portugal and to be honest, he looked less clean then he has for months so yeah :\ I just wish someone could get him to stay at home for a while and rest, fucking hell his body gotta be so tired. I just really want him to get clean which sound lik a duh! thing but it isn't to me... Gawd, I've never loved and hated someone like this ever before. This is the full gig-list for 2004 And it seems I was wrong, I had no idea he toured with them in 2003... And do talk more about that dream :wideeyed: :D- What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
DPT - Deadwood- The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
Yeah, the one I was supposed to have gone to... Dunno why they bothered booking down there, you seriously can't understand a word. It's like listening to the Hull-peeps lmfao Oh, she's mean :sneaky:- The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
Malmö is cancelled as well...- What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
Me neither! Holy fuck, you're getting close to the 20 000 posts :stunned: :laugh3: Kent - Stoppa mig Juni (Lilla ego)- The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurma :heart: I stalked myspace and found a fan-photo with Didz. The Didz hair is sex. Actually, the Didz is sex.- The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
I stole some that someone posted on LJ, no fucking clue where they are though :laugh3: I have a feeling Dani would love to do some though :wink3: :kiss:- What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
:kiss: Can't belive I forgot how fucking amazing they are! :dance: Coldplay - Ladder to the sun (Version 2)- The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
Goodie :smiley: Didn't wanna upset anyone... Random thought: I was listening to 'Wondering' earlier and then 'The good old days' come on and I was just realised that Wondering has: rude boys on the run in it and The Good Old Days has: rude boys on the oars Conicedence, I think not :sneaky: lmfao *pets* Not that similar but ya know, a girl tries :laugh3:- The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
Edit: forget that shit. Apperantly Peter suffered an infection from the new implant and that's why Stockholm is cancelled. To be honest I don't know if I belive it but it does make sense... think he got an infection from one last year as well...- Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris
Nailpolish ;)- ~the 'official' sexy fit men thread~
Daily Carlos; yupp, hawt.- What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
Drew McConnell feat Luca Cazal - Terrapin- The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
Drew uploaded some more amazing demos (music only, no singing) on myspace :nice: :heart: *loves him* Cologne hotel The batteries weren't- What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
Cat Power - The greatest- For Coldplay section's chatterers !
Omg Sarah! That looks amazing :nice:- For Coldplay section's chatterers !
You too :kiss:- For Coldplay section's chatterers !
hahaha not really but yeah ;) Well, we're doing different projects and home stuff like writing papers and preparing presentations so I basically just have one or two classes a day, the rest is spent on here and writing. Boring but kinda fun as well :) So, is work slowing down now?- For Coldplay section's chatterers !
Probablly uni or work I'd say.. it's just 2ish ;)- For Coldplay section's chatterers !
Oh, but I did!- For Coldplay section's chatterers !
I'm here and yeah...it has..- The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
That one always breaks my heart.... *loves them*- The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.
Bang, bang diaries re-upload. Part uno: http://www.sendspace.com/file/phl37e Part dos: http://www.sendspace.com/file/scgls9 Part tres: http://www.sendspace.com/file/09o88r - The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.