Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Christa42

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Christa42

  1. love me some elvis duran but me now want no drama, just give me the music
  2. Christa42 replied to Cobalt's topic in The Lounge
    im awake beatches!! so now join me in this amazing sing along god i love this band [video=youtube_share;NXp1TQPf2pY]http://youtu.be/NXp1TQPf2pY
  3. yup it happens, even to mods. Marc and Stephen are working on it :)
  4. I am hoping for you abdc99 and the rest of us that there will be more of a set list than that for each performer
  5. Christa42 replied to a post in a topic in Coldplay
    If this theory is true it's fucking brilliant, better than far fetched soap operas on day time tv
  6. 17 September 2014 / submitted by Peter, United Kingdom Q. Does Coldplay have a tour bus? THE ORACLE REPLIES > No. They used to travel by tour bus but now it's mostly cars and planes with an occasional train. The last time I was on a bus with the band was the short journey from the airport terminal to the plane. Before that it was when a group of us went on an away day (paintballing) - we all got a coach there. 17 September 2014 / submitted by Joshua, Indonesia Q. Hello, O. Is it true that Chris can't or couldn't read music sheet? Do you think that the capability of reading music is needed to expand musical talent? Thanks and sorry if someone has asked this before. THE ORACLE REPLIES > The first part has been asked before - it's true. Regarding the second part - you tell me. I don't think it is needed. Isn't Chris proof that no, it's not necessary at all? 17 September 2014 / submitted by Jerry Balot , Philippines Q. Hello again Oracle, I just noticed that Coldplay releases a new album every three years ever since A Rush of Blood to the Head in 2002. Is it possible (or even true) that the next Coldplay album will come out in 2017? THE ORACLE REPLIES > Not necessarily, there were only two years before the first two albums: 2000, 2002, 2005, 2008, 2011 & 2014. As we discussed in Team Oracle a couple of weeks ago, anything is possible (within reason), so yes it is possible the next album could be released in 2017 though as Chris has already been on record saying they are recording, it's likely to come well before then. 17 September 2014 / submitted by George, United States of America Q. Hi Oracle, After lyrics are posted on coldplay.com, are they ever amended if Chris sings something different on the actual recording than the written lyrics? THE ORACLE REPLIES > Chris only usually changes the lyrics when performing live after the song is released into the big wide world. We keep the website's lyrics as originally recorded. They are only amended if there has been a mistake. 18 September 2014 / submitted by Guillaume , France Q. Hi Oracle ! I was at the Royal Albert Hall on July 1 and saw some of the concert setlist on the table next to you! I tried to come and ask you a set list but you left at that time. Have you still setlist? Thanks you! THE ORACLE REPLIES > I think you must have mistaken my identity for someone else because I wasn't sat near a table. I did have a setlist with me though... Always in My Head Charlie Brown Paradise Magic Clocks The Scientist God Put a Smile Upon Your Face Til Kingdom Come Don't Panic Everything's Not Lost Ink True Love Viva La Vida Midnight Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall Encore: Oceans A Sky Full of Stars Fix You
  7. Christa42 replied to Pris's topic in Coldplay
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>30 August 2012: Olympic Stadium, Stockholm, Sweden. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/TBT?src=hash">#TBT</a> A <a href="http://t.co/uflCqI1rbF">pic.twitter.com/uflCqI1rbF</a></p>— Coldplay (@coldplay) <a href="https://twitter.com/coldplay/status/512594171472146433">September 18, 2014</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
  8. Christa42 replied to Pris's topic in Coldplay
    Well here is something from last night that Coldplay Re-tweeted <iframe style="width: 1px; height: 0px; border: medium none; position: absolute; visibility: hidden;" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no" id="twitter-widget-0" frameborder="0"></iframe> “Cause you’re a sky, ‘cause you’re a sky full of stars” #coldplayatace @coldplay @kroq pic.twitter.com/eZpqXPNidq — Beats Music (@beatsmusic) September 18, 2014 <script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><iframe style="display: none;" allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no" id="rufous-sandbox" frameborder="0"></iframe>
  9. Happy happy Birthday!
  10. So I had some time to think about this promo. I am a regular listener to Z100 and maybe I thought it would be like when Chris was on with Elvis Duran, who I love. Maybe I am not that savvy with today's top 40, maybe I was just naive, but I really thought Chris would be pulling some oldies. But then I realized that Z100 is tied into IHeart radio who is promoting the IHeart radio concert. I should have expected they would be promoting the performers that will be appearing. Chris was probably just doing what he was asked by this company, same as the Target show ( I know there were a lot of you that were not happy with it). I am not saying Chris did not enjoy doing it, he seems to like all music. Just because it was not what we as a collective group (I hope you guys don't mind me speaking for you) wanted to hear, that does not mean the rest of the listeners did not. Coldplay is loved by so many ppl. I bet there were a lot of listeners and fans that did enjoy the broadcast. Not everything Coldplay or Chris does will make everyone happy. It just left me a little sad, but that was because I expected one thing and it turned out to be something else, my problem. It's not the end of the world. There will be plenty of shows to enjoy that will come our way. I am happy for the band that they are so successful
  11. The only thing that is constant is change whether we like it or not
  12. Christa42 replied to Pris's topic in Coldplay
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>The official Coldplay <a href="https://twitter.com/YouTube">@YouTube</a> channel (<a href="http://t.co/KgzavbYuHf">http://t.co/KgzavbYuHf</a>) just went past one billion views! Thanks folks. A <a href="http://t.co/oIFrX4oXSL">pic.twitter.com/oIFrX4oXSL</a></p>— Coldplay (@coldplay) <a href="https://twitter.com/coldplay/status/511789323910668289">September 16, 2014</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Less than an hour until Chris Martin of <a href="https://twitter.com/coldplay">@coldplay</a> plays you all of his favorite songs! Who's tuning in?! <a href="http://t.co/GsgGsifyI6">http://t.co/GsgGsifyI6</a></p>— Z100 New York (@Z100NewYork) <a href="https://twitter.com/Z100NewYork/status/511909322939711489">September 16, 2014</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Good news for our oceans-new fish <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/sustainability?src=hash">#sustainability</a> codes signed by UK shops, restaurants & more <a href="http://t.co/YjvpHmbKWl">http://t.co/YjvpHmbKWl</a> <a href="http://t.co/xTciXYuDgL">pic.twitter.com/xTciXYuDgL</a></p>— ClientEarth (@ClientEarth) <a href="https://twitter.com/ClientEarth/status/511876310113595392">September 16, 2014</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
  13. 16 September 2014 / submitted by Faye, Australia Q. Hi friend, Even though Chris is the only band member in the True Love video were the other band members required at the video shot, possibly to make any decisions or make sure they are happy as a whole band with what was happening? THE ORACLE REPLIES > No. Unless the band are all in the video, they're not required at the shoot and weren't on set for True Love. 16 September 2014 / submitted by Tricia, Philippines Q. Hello O, Mabuhay! Just curious, during tours or in between recordings, do our boys hang out in a single room and watch a particular TV show or something? What are they collectively interested in other than the music they create together? THE ORACLE REPLIES > If it's a TV/radio appearance or awards show type set up, there's a green room where the guys will chill out beforehand. Here they may read, chat, listen to music, watch a film, play video games (solo or against each other), make phone calls or whatever. When they're on tour, it's a much bigger operation. There are several rooms for band personnel, family & friends plus the band have one large dressing room and warm up room(s). They may also go and kick a ball about, go for a run or visit catering. 16 September 2014 / submitted by Maribel Dionisio, United States of America Q. Hey Oracle! So I have currently downloaded the Origami Star because, well, I obviously wanted to try it out and I got stuck on Step 7. I need help! I feel like a complete idiot for not being able to understand it. I love Coldplay, and in my opinion, they're the best band ever. Anyways, have a wonderful day or evening Oracle! -Yours Truly, A Teen. THE ORACLE REPLIES > I admit I am useless at following such instructions. Luckily for us, someone made a YouTube video. Hopefully you will recognize step 7 when you're watching and successfully complete your star. Good luck!
  14. Secret Santa Rocks! I love it when everyone posts pictures of their cards
  15. I think that's it, no good night kiss or anything!!
  16. Sad, I was expecting a little Richard Ashcroft, flaming Lips, Pixies :( Maybe some Bruce
  17. Are all these artists playing at the iheart festival ?
  18. Hmmmm , give me something I love hearing, not top 40 please
  19. You can get the iheart radio app on your phone or ipad
  20. So interested in what he will pick to play :dance::dance:
  21. Just found this, I will look more when I get to work http://www.fmqb.com/article.asp?id=2839341 [TABLE] [TR] [TD=class: ciPageTitle1, align: left]In Brief - September 15, 2014[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: left][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: left] September 15, 2014 CCM+E Minneapolis names 23-year radio veteran Grant Giessinger GSM for the market's seven-station cluster, effective immediately. Giessinger joins from CBS Radio Minneapolis where he led their sales division. To kick off the Fall season, CCM+E CHR WHTZ (Z100)/New York will turn the mic over to today’s hottest artists for a star-studded station takeover as they play their favorite songs and take over the airwaves. Artists of the week will include Ariana Grande, Coldplay’s Chris Martin, Jessie J, 5 Seconds of Summer and 30 Seconds to Mars’ Jared Leto. Here's the schedule: Monday, September 15: Ariana Grande at 3 p.m. ET, Tuesday, September 16: Chris Martin at 1 p.m. ET, Wednesday, September 17: Jessie J at 6 p.m. ET, Thursday, September 18: 5 Seconds of Summer at 4 p.m. ET, Friday, September 19: Jared Leto at 8 p.m. ET [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
  22. 16th, I am assuming, trying to find more info

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.