Everything posted by A RUSH OF VIDA
-
Lost! digital EP
Famous OLd Painters(the song haha) is probably gonna be on the album coming out in 2009!!
-
Glass of Water Live....
WHY THE FUCK CANT I SEE IT?????!!!!!!!!!
-
Glass of Water Live....
I cant see it either!!!
-
Prospekt's March Contains Eight New Songs? (message from Prospekt)
I really wanna hear Prospekt's March
-
Prospekt's March Contains Eight New Songs? (message from Prospekt)
Thanks for giving us a headsup CrackerJack cause if it werent for u putting it up i would have never seen it!!!! Ya lets dance!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
-
Does Anybody Here Like X&Y, RoL, CSC, etc.?
X&Y album and song is fucken amazing!! Ilove them!! ROL is a good song very sweet!! CSC really dont get and usually never listen to!
-
Prospekt's March Contains Eight New Songs? (message from Prospekt)
I thought an E.P. could only have 6 songs??!!
-
Prospekt's March Contains Eight New Songs? (message from Prospekt)
^^ It is like a whole album....man this is just great!!! I cant believe they changed it after they had announced it already but im glad they did!!
-
Prospekt's March Contains Eight New Songs? (message from Prospekt)
HOLY SHIT I JUST READ IT!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! THAT MUST HAVE CHANGED IT CAUSE IT DIDNT SAY THAT LAST TIME!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH :guitarist: :singer: :drummer: :guitarist: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!
-
Prospekt's March Contains Eight New Songs? (message from Prospekt)
I didnt see that it sadi it had tracks 5.7.8
-
03-Oct-2008: The Ahoy, Rotterdam - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
A Message from Chris - [Lost! EP/Prospekt's March EP]
Ya i like the fact that their bringing out more new stuff in the same year!!
-
04-Oct-2008: Sportpaleis, Antwerp - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos
I want to hear it all but then i dont...so i think im not going to so it can be a surprise when the ep comes out!!!!!!!!
-
ELIMINATION GAME OF AROBTTH
Politik 53 + The Scientist 54 -
-
Gwyneth...
^^ DAMN THATS ALOT!
-
A Message from Chris - [Lost! EP/Prospekt's March EP]
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!! IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!
-
The Buckland Religion~Official Thread
I love how cool Jonny looks when he dances!!!
-
31-Oct-08: Washington DC - Verizon Center - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos
Wouldnt it be cool if they came on stage with costumes on??!! Maybe like masks or something!!!
-
Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris
^^ did he say no in a nice way or mean way??!!
-
There is a Lovers In Japan Video!!!
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS!
-
ELIMINATION GAME OF AROBTTH
Oh ya my bad...just changed it....
-
What is your favourite Coldplay song today?
Such A Rush
-
The 'Is It On Your iPod?' Game: ORIGINAL SONG VERSION!
No The Tourist-Radiohead!
-
What are you thinking right now?
How my teeth hurt!!!
-
ELIMINATION GAME OF AROBTTH
The Scientist 58- Politik 50+