Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A RUSH OF VIDA

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by A RUSH OF VIDA

  1. Famous OLd Painters(the song haha) is probably gonna be on the album coming out in 2009!!
  2. WHY THE FUCK CANT I SEE IT?????!!!!!!!!!
  3. I cant see it either!!!
  4. Thanks for giving us a headsup CrackerJack cause if it werent for u putting it up i would have never seen it!!!! Ya lets dance!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
  5. X&Y album and song is fucken amazing!! Ilove them!! ROL is a good song very sweet!! CSC really dont get and usually never listen to!
  6. I thought an E.P. could only have 6 songs??!!
  7. ^^ It is like a whole album....man this is just great!!! I cant believe they changed it after they had announced it already but im glad they did!!
  8. HOLY SHIT I JUST READ IT!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! THAT MUST HAVE CHANGED IT CAUSE IT DIDNT SAY THAT LAST TIME!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH :guitarist: :singer: :drummer: :guitarist: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!
  9. I didnt see that it sadi it had tracks 5.7.8
  10. Ya i like the fact that their bringing out more new stuff in the same year!!
  11. I want to hear it all but then i dont...so i think im not going to so it can be a surprise when the ep comes out!!!!!!!!
  12. Politik 53 + The Scientist 54 -
  13. ^^ DAMN THATS ALOT!
  14. HOLY SHIT!!!!!!! IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!
  15. I love how cool Jonny looks when he dances!!!
  16. Wouldnt it be cool if they came on stage with costumes on??!! Maybe like masks or something!!!
  17. ^^ did he say no in a nice way or mean way??!!
  18. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS!
  19. Oh ya my bad...just changed it....
  20. How my teeth hurt!!!
  21. The Scientist 58- Politik 50+

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.