Everything posted by Italian Plastic
-
Music Lists 2010 (check first post for lists)
I'm really keen to hear Pitchfork's best songs list. Their album list is usually pretty predictable, but what is the best song of 2010???
-
China's Tianhe-1A crowned supercomputer king
petaflops ahhahahahahahaha hahahahahhaa hahahaahaahahaha ahahahahahahahahahahahaha
-
The scariest thing just happened to me...
cars are scary
-
Music Lists 2010 (check first post for lists)
weirdos Mojo said John Grant's recent release was their favourite. Who the fuck is John Grant?
-
Whose Recent Release Do You Prefer: Kanye West or Gorillaz?
Have you heard the new album though? You kinda have to have listened to both albums before you decide :P
-
Sounds stupid, but... Team Edward, Jacob, Malfoy, or Harry?
team hedwig
-
Albums of the Year 2010 - Voting Thread - Closed
haha. I wasn't sure where to put it so I played it safe and put it at #1 :P It's nice to see that people aren't just choosing American & UK bands. Personally I thought this year was extremely good for albums out of the main countries. Some amazing NZ albums, especially :tongue: ESPECIALLY THE BRAINS ALBUM BUT THEY'RE DICKS SO THEY WONT EVEN RELEASE IT PROPERLY except the singer is nice and sent it to me.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I'm sure I've talked to you before but hi Anette I am Eddie it is nice to meet you too. I have had a good day. How are you?
-
How would you feel if Avril Lavigne someday becomes as big as Madonna or U2?
Black Star is a Radiohead song :cheesy:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
people are weird
-
Official Aussie Music Fan Thread
Jay Z too? I'm jealous. Wish they hadn't just gone to auckland :sad:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I've listened to it about 7 times and I think it's amazing :wacky: As for this band topic, being in a band kind of sucks. For me anyway, no one likes the kind of music I do. That's why Shipwreck is just me. :nice:
-
Official Aussie Music Fan Thread
I wish I could have taken part in this, but I haven't heard any of the albums you've been talking about :P
-
How would you feel if Avril Lavigne someday becomes as big as Madonna or U2?
As big as Madonna or U2...they're not that big, to be honest.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
ehh I just can't write songs :\ I can get real angry. I hardly ever play guitar now. It's been a few months and I've only written 2 songs....
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I could never be fucked to learn another instrument. I'm already angry enough at my guitar :uhoh:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
beeeeck
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
HE'S COMING TO NEW ZEALAND OH MY GOD AND I HAVE SEATS LIKE 4 ROWS FROM THE FRONT OH MY GOD I CAN'T WAIT
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
BANJOS ARE COOL SOMETIMES (WHEN SUFJAN STEVENS USES THEM)
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
i miss this thread :heart:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
OMG EVEN WHEN IT'S NOT A FAST CONVERSATION
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
THIS THREAD MOVES TO FAST
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
SARA
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
ALYSSA
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
pretty damn close :P Digital Love :heart: it sounds like Owl City!!