Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Italian Plastic

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Italian Plastic

  1. I'm really keen to hear Pitchfork's best songs list. Their album list is usually pretty predictable, but what is the best song of 2010???
  2. petaflops ahhahahahahahaha hahahahahhaa hahahaahaahahaha ahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  3. weirdos Mojo said John Grant's recent release was their favourite. Who the fuck is John Grant?
  4. Have you heard the new album though? You kinda have to have listened to both albums before you decide :P
  5. haha. I wasn't sure where to put it so I played it safe and put it at #1 :P It's nice to see that people aren't just choosing American & UK bands. Personally I thought this year was extremely good for albums out of the main countries. Some amazing NZ albums, especially :tongue: ESPECIALLY THE BRAINS ALBUM BUT THEY'RE DICKS SO THEY WONT EVEN RELEASE IT PROPERLY except the singer is nice and sent it to me.
  6. I'm sure I've talked to you before but hi Anette I am Eddie it is nice to meet you too. I have had a good day. How are you?
  7. Jay Z too? I'm jealous. Wish they hadn't just gone to auckland :sad:
  8. I've listened to it about 7 times and I think it's amazing :wacky: As for this band topic, being in a band kind of sucks. For me anyway, no one likes the kind of music I do. That's why Shipwreck is just me. :nice:
  9. I wish I could have taken part in this, but I haven't heard any of the albums you've been talking about :P
  10. As big as Madonna or U2...they're not that big, to be honest.
  11. ehh I just can't write songs :\ I can get real angry. I hardly ever play guitar now. It's been a few months and I've only written 2 songs....
  12. I could never be fucked to learn another instrument. I'm already angry enough at my guitar :uhoh:
  13. HE'S COMING TO NEW ZEALAND OH MY GOD AND I HAVE SEATS LIKE 4 ROWS FROM THE FRONT OH MY GOD I CAN'T WAIT
  14. BANJOS ARE COOL SOMETIMES (WHEN SUFJAN STEVENS USES THEM)
  15. OMG EVEN WHEN IT'S NOT A FAST CONVERSATION
  16. pretty damn close :P Digital Love :heart: it sounds like Owl City!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.