Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Italian Plastic

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Italian Plastic

  1. I look weird in this photo but you know...GLEN HANSARD
  2. Fuck you. Brian Eno is an incredible electronic musician, and he used to be an incredibly producer. DON'T ASSOCIATE HIM WITH COLDPLAY PLEASE..OR U2 FOR THAT MATTER
  3. I've only heard 1979. I really ought to check out more
  4. Marketa left to get changed or something just before a group of us got our picture taken. She patted my shoulder and told me to take care though :blush: I think she found it quite amusing that I asked what her normal hair colour was :uhoh:
  5. You have a point there, but there's better stuff around for that. There are is some good stuff on the top 40 charts though. I actually really liked that Single Ladies song...haha! [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcFvt1sLpis]YouTube- Beyonce - Single Ladies Live Rehearsal[/ame]
  6. Sadly Lawrence Arabia is stuck in london because of visa problems.... I met him last year :surprised:
  7. I'm 13 and I cannot sing that high...
  8. DIZZEE RASCAL IS GOD. 1. THE EAGLES 2. NICKELBACK 3. JOHNNY CASH 4. HANNAH MONTANA (MILEY CYRUS I CAN STAND BUT NOT HM OR WHAT) 5. SOME SHIT
  9. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAH
  10. The Swell Season Bon Iver The Mint Chicks Bonobo Die! Die! Die!
  11. I hate that band so much. I hope they fail in this tough music industry :mellow:
  12. All ages show in AUCKLAND fffffffff
  13. Why are people complaining about popular music? we really should be complaining about COUNTRY MUSIC
  14. While watching that I was hoping I'd recognise it as the unkown song they played at soundcheck :disappointed:
  15. okay... In Red Chord, Glen did an awesome short version of Them's (Van Morrison) song Here Comes The Night and another old irish song. So preettyyy
  16. Say It To Me Now was probably my favourite... It's incredibly just listening to that song and getting goosebumps. But seeing Glen playing it just there with no amplification. Fuuuck I was shivering! :P Everyone else was getting their photo taken by the venue but he grabbed me and took me over to the wharf. They love New Zealand, as it's a lot like Ireland apparently.
  17. MGMT are starting to sound more and more like The Mint Chicks...TMC are far better than MGMT so fuck that... :uhoh:
  18. The setlist (Colms) That was the planned setlist anyway. I think this is the real one Say It To Me Now Buzzin Fly This Low Low Rising In These Arms Feeling The Pull If You Want Me Fantasy Man Leave Lay Me Down Backbroke Astralweeks Colms violin looping piece I Have Loved You Wrong Your Face When Your Mind's Made Up ____________________ The Hill (?) Falling Slowly Red Chord Really upset they didn't play The Rain or High Horses...High Horses sounded incredible at the soundcheck My other photo's. Video...sometime http://www.flickr.com/photos/italianplastic/
  19. Okayokayokayokay that was awesome. I met Glen and Marketa before the show, they signed my album :wacky: (I also asked Marketa what her natural hair colour is. It's the blonde colour we usually see...she had the red hair, still btw) The show was great. I want to hug whoever requested Red Chord. That was really cool (I have it on video) I have the setlist, I notice they didn't play The Rain or High Horses which is sad as they're 2 of my favourites... I also got that poster that I posted...awesome. It was cool seeing Colm and others there too... Pictures and stuff tomorrow, I guess. It's a school night!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.