Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Italian Plastic

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Italian Plastic

  1. Crude Futures - So So Modern
  2. Seeing them tonight.
  3. His microphone looks so stupid...
  4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9HUyulN_YU]YouTube- "Eddie's Ragga" by Spoon at Skullys Music Diner[/ame]
  5. Yeah I know. It's hard to beat those big bands. I think the best live band thing should be split into big bands and underground kind of bands
  6. The 3 best not very popular indie live bands ever
  7. He was some kid making youtube videos of him singing shit songs and somehow Usher signed him or something... Now he's the new teenage heart throb and puberty is going to hit him like a train
  8. It's going to be one of the most intense experiences of my life I've seen The Mint Chicks and Bang Bang Eche. They're fucking incredible. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuwZPpTabHw]YouTube- The Mint Chicks Live Ockham's Razor[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BWmZFA7CNc]YouTube- Die! Die! Die! - Out of the Blue[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w3uCdvH3oE]YouTube- BANG BANG ECHE: 4 To The Floor[/ame] You have to see it to believe it... And yes it did need it's own thread... *The best NZ live bands anyway
  9. I've never been to the East Cape but New Plymouth is pretty boring. You didn't miss out on much :tongue:
  10. Where did you go in NZ? I would definately go to LCD Soundsystem. Don't back out on that :P
  11. Radio stations suck. The only decent ones here are small ones run by universities...
  12. :shocked2: You were close! Post more! post more!
  13. Sonic Death ****ttt - Bang Bang Eche!
  14. the one with druuuggssssssss in the first season and The New Cup in the second
  15. My best friends dad wrote 2 episodes of FOTC. :D Show's how small Wellington is :P
  16. Mark Sainsbury is quite a stupid reviewer. From the things of his I've seen but fuck yeah new zealand
  17. Nope. But I was at a birthday party with Jemaine :surprised: I didn't know him so it was meaningless :(
  18. ^ THAT MEANS THEY'LL COME TO NZ SOON :wacky: As I've said to Mike, FOTC have never toured in NZ since they got big. Apart from 2 small one off shows :(
  19. I love The Smiths :heart: BUT I NEED TO CHANGE THAT FUCKING LIST
  20. HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT? THEY'RE COMING TO AUSTRALIA BUT NOT NEW ZEALAND! YAY! I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY!
  21. Don't Sell Your Brains Out, Baby - The Mint Chicks This Perfect Machine - The Mint Chicks She's Back On Crack - The Mint Chicks Welcome To Nowhere - The Mint Chicks Blue Team Go! - The Mint Chicks Telephone - The Mint Chicks 100 Minutes Of Silence - The Mint Chicks Fake Up - The Mint Chicks Screens - The Mint Chicks Ockham's Razor - The Mint Chicks WHUT
  22. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjXR4mtTtgQ]YouTube- Atlas Sound - Without Headlights[/ame] Loooveeee it

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.