Everything posted by EmmaLouiseSmyth
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Now I'm going to go, see you guys later :hug:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
They're train trains, trainy trains :awesome: They're diesel though.... not steam :blank:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
meh... it's okay :uhoh: everyone says it really scary when landing and taking off .... and flying :laugh4:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
You can fly to Bordeaux in france on Ryanair for €164 :laugh4:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I go on a train everytime i go into the city with my friends :wacko: which is quite often.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
But there's none to belfast on Ryanair :bigcry: ( ryanair is super cheep ) Oh and i made a mistake earlier, It's €36 for 3 adults to fly to dublin, so that would be €198 to get the train to dublin for 3 adults :laugh4: WTH?!
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I'm going to go study some more, sure, i'll be driving soon and i won't have to deal with these silly trains :wacky:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Well to drive there it would take about 5 hours, and that would include breaks. The trains here are super expensive, It's 66 euros to take a train to dublin, it's only 36 euros to fly there :laugh3:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I have to study for my driving theory test on friday, I think i have it nearly covered. It's in august, the 14th. But i would want to get tickets now. There's shows on in belfast I'd love to go to which are fairly cheap too but the train would cost nearly €200 :uhoh:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
yeah pretty much, i want to go to a show or concert for my birthday but there's nothing on :bigcry:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
It's 9.20 Canadian dollars, so it's very little for two games. I want to make a cake.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
7 euros ? the currency? I AM SO CONFUSED :confused:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
You can trade in computer games in to certain shops here and get money for them :nice: They only gave me €7 for them :disappointed:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
hey hey Ly, I'm great, super tired though :uhoh: what about you? :wacko:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
WHY DON'T YOU COMPUTE?! *slams keyboard*
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I sold in my guitar hero games earlier, i only got like €7 for them :laugh3:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Ciao
-
Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc
That's so cool :wacko: It's a really good video too and pretty great song. You're really pretty :nice:
-
What's with old people
I think the whole reading twilight thing is funny, especially when she was explaining the story line to my sister. And thank you.
-
~the 'official' sexy fit men thread~
Matthew Gray Grubler :heart:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
10, 7 and 3 ..? :uhoh: around those ages anyways.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
It's older than babies, They moved quite a bit when they were growing up, so the oldest girl has a slight americaness in her voice, the oldest boy has a scottish accent and the youngest doesn't talk much. :laugh4:
-
What's with old people
My granny has a facebook :cool3: and she knows how to use it. She has also read the twilight series and makes the BEST pancakes. My friend's granny is also awesome, she loves playing super mario and went impulse shopping and bought a bright red sofa :awesome:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
It's only babysitting on tuesday and friday mornings from 8 til 2, easy money :cool3: it's still work mind you. AWHHH :wacky: My dog was whistling through her noise while she was asleep.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
kay kay babeh. I'm starting work next week so i'll have to start going to bed early. :bigcry: It's 2:10am here now and I'll be in bed by 12 probably next week. LAME.