Everything posted by EmmaLouiseSmyth
-
Two Door Cinema Club
audio of 3 songs from oxegen over the weekend http://2fm.rte.ie/blogs/movdef/2010/07/two-door-cinema-club-live-on-oxegen-main-stage.html
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:laugh4: LOLOLOL oh no, one of the contestants is crying now :blank:
-
Florence + The Machine
Here's the audio from oxegen :nice: http://2fm.rte.ie/blogs/movdef/2010/07/florence-and-the-machine-live-on-oxegen-main-stage.html They were live streaming it on saturday. It's only up for a week though, can someone get these in to mp3 format? :shrug:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I love waiting in public places, if i have my music :nice: I'm watching the biggest loser and eating chocolate :awesome:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
THE BEST KIND OF WIFI! ;D
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I left cause people who were drinking in the pub came down to go on their speed boats :\ they seemed twàtty.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I went for a cycle down to the pier and took some photos :nice: wow, super dull day.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
see you guys later! :heart:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
GET WITH IT CHILD!
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I haven't seen that show in years :o :laugh3: It the only reason why I don't watch dr.who :uhoh: They really annoy me.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:laugh3: He looks like he constantly angry. But don't you get another by the monsters that look really fake? :bigcry:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
CHRIS ECCLESTON? he was like the worst doctor! and i don't even watch the show.
-
The Coldplaying Scrapbook number one failed, go to the new thread if you want to join that one!!!GO!
I wanted to get it started for doing it over the summer :uhoh: I'll take that sentence off in the first post ...
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Thank you for verifying that :laugh3: You should, I'm sure if you like Dr who you won't hate torchwood. UNLESS YOU ONLY LIKE DR.WHO FOR DAVID TENNANT??!
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
please tell me there was never a cowboy oil rigging episode of dr.who :laugh4: My friend prefers it to dr.who.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I dreamt I was in the 5th episode of the cowboy oil rigging 5 part special :blank:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I dreamt I was in the 5th episode of the cowboy oil rigging 5 part special :blank:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
OOH LOOK AT YOU FANCY PANTS. I had a dr.who dream the other night :nice:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I DIDN'T KNOW TORCH WOOD IS AN ANAGRAM OF DOCTOR WHO.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Oh god yes :blank: :laugh4: his laugh is hilarious.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
He's talking about the part he played on desperate housewives and shooting one of the scenes.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
He's on tv now :awesome:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I EDITED IT D:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:laugh3: Two of my friends in real life think he's great in a funny way :laugh4: He's an west end star, singer, actor. Here he is on a comedy quiz show... The really gay guy. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooODVEDFOMk]YouTube- John Barrowman and Simon Amstell - The gay-off[/ame] hehehe :heart: Love this video.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
BARROWMAN :shakesfist: is going to be on this talk show I'm watching.