Everything posted by EmmaLouiseSmyth
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
D: I DON'T WANT HIS SPERM .... OR I DIDN'T ...?
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I am not a slut :blank: I wonder how many more children i have :thinking:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
she chose me, I AM THE CHOSEN ONE :awesome:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
THAT SMILEY IS SO DODGY LOOKING :bigcry:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:wink3: hey hey. wait, you're daddy? That's news to me.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Oh CHILD O' MINE WHO HAS A PARTICULARLY SWEET TASTE get it ? get it? *nudge nudge* :blank:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I thought about going to bed but that idea can fuck off :nice: i'm staying up.
-
What have you learned today?
I learnt that Torchwood is an anagram of Doctor Who :facepalm: I have never watched either, so it ain't that bad not knowing that.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:wtf: ^ where ?
-
I want to be a dad and RIGHT NOW!
awhh :hug: hopefully it will come back :laugh3: I have good days and then utterly shit days. It's my over thinking about situations and other things which brings me down so much .__.
-
I want to be a dad and RIGHT NOW!
:laugh4: no, thankfully my self esteem isn't that bad.
-
I want to be a dad and RIGHT NOW!
Of being naive enough to go sleep with someone just cause i wanted to have a baby. :laugh4:
-
I want to be a dad and RIGHT NOW!
That's true :laugh4: I don't think I'll ever get to that point anyways.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
awhh, hope you feel better soon :hug: Good thing you did :cheesy: Did you get anything nice?
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
ALYSSA! how was your birthday? :wacky:
-
I want to be a dad and RIGHT NOW!
I get this feeling too of really wanting to be a parent .___. which for me is just stupid cause I'm only 17. But of course I'm not foolish enough to actually go out and try for a baby :laugh3: I would be a srs slut :blank:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Gonna give me a heart attack child!
-
Kasabian
Would be silly of me not to post this here. I'm pretty sure it's available outside ireland, especially if the live stream was. http://2fm.rte.ie/blogs/movdef/2010/07/kasabian-live-from-the-main-stage-at-oxegen-2010.html It's only up for 7 days. It's just Reason Is Treason, Mothman, Take Aim and Empire.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Hey guys :nice: Decided on what you're going to wear to MGMT yet Anette?
-
The Coldplaying Scrapbook number one failed, go to the new thread if you want to join that one!!!GO!
No chance of that happening at this moment ^ :laugh3:
-
WHAT THE FUUUCK.....
I really want to try it. I think i'll try it with my phone if i ever get a new one. :laugh4:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
hawt. I don't know why people complain about radio so much, on one of the normal stations here, they just played The national, broken social scene and frighten rabbit. IRISH RADIO WINS.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
IT BETTER BE SEXY :whip:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
My friends saw muse on saturday :cheesy:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I hate the girl trainer, She's calling them her bitches and screaming at them :wtf: