Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EmmaLouiseSmyth

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by EmmaLouiseSmyth

  1. I don't know :shrug: they might :laugh4: Bread Crusts!
  2. WOW OH WOW OH WOW.
  3. I'm just being negative and doubting that they'll stay together for much longer :shame: :sick: ewwh, that's mank.
  4. :o ! racist or long-nailist :confused:
  5. I'm good, My sister and her boyfriend left earlier for dublin. He's going home from the dublin airport on thursday so it will be kind of weird. Cause he was living with us for the past number of weeks and now to not even talking to him :shrug: you know?
  6. Oh look that song crests is irritated by is on tv :cheesy: How are you miss pickaloo?
  7. She's so cute, but just threw a small tantrum. Momma ain't gonna take none of that shit.
  8. My mother somehow got it working this morning :shrug: don't ask me how. It's Riding Solo by Jason Derulo. It was just on the tv. Srs late reply, I was playing with this baby my mother looks after :wacky:
  9. i'm solo i'm riding solo i'm riding solo i'm riding solo solo :blank:
  10. The same thing happened to my friend with her ipod touch. There's this solution http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4267321&postcount=9 but I don't know if it would work :shrug: cause yours was pretty submerged :uhoh:
  11. ^ I was just coming in here to get to people's profiles to mail and add them to the list. :laugh4: seriously Though for someone living in just say england it would be much more awkward to add them to the list because the addresses for the first few people have already been given out. :\
  12. totally, he'd so buy that if disney released it. D: OH GOD WHY WOULD DISNEY SELL PORN?
  13. gotta love how trustworthy google is.
  14. I there going, wow dude you can joke about sex slaves but child sex slaves is just crossing somesort of slex slave joke line. You don't cross that line :blan:
  15. That's oddly specific there gregory.
  16. I think it's actually more of a cork saying :laugh4: PUT THEM TO GOOD USE GODDAMMIT! Will you release your one's in to the wild now? yes, the wild :blank:
  17. I wonder if there's a picture of that in his museum.
  18. You could also not have sex slaves. :laugh4: My favourite thing my dad says is, He's a fecking queer hawk :wacky:
  19. He has his own day! and I'm pretty sure a museum dedicated to him too :laugh4:
  20. I know, I swear he said fabulous about a hundred times when we went to Paris :laugh4: From the tiny area I am from, yeah people are like that :laugh4: But in the town not really that much. But the whole there might have been sex slaves tied up in that house is slightly freaking people out.
  21. But there was loads of cars near the house today and it looks like there was all different types of going-ons happening. :bigcry: It's freaky as fuck. It's a small enough town. BUT THEY'RE PEOPLE WE KNOW AND MY MOM'S COUSIN. Lolol, my dad gossips with the hairdressers .... and also over uses the word fabulous :thinking:
  22. It wasn't even on the news, my dad heard it from the hairdressers.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.