Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EmmaLouiseSmyth

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by EmmaLouiseSmyth

  1. Now I'm going to go, see you guys later :hug:
  2. They're train trains, trainy trains :awesome: They're diesel though.... not steam :blank:
  3. meh... it's okay :uhoh: everyone says it really scary when landing and taking off .... and flying :laugh4:
  4. You can fly to Bordeaux in france on Ryanair for €164 :laugh4:
  5. I go on a train everytime i go into the city with my friends :wacko: which is quite often.
  6. But there's none to belfast on Ryanair :bigcry: ( ryanair is super cheep ) Oh and i made a mistake earlier, It's €36 for 3 adults to fly to dublin, so that would be €198 to get the train to dublin for 3 adults :laugh4: WTH?!
  7. I'm going to go study some more, sure, i'll be driving soon and i won't have to deal with these silly trains :wacky:
  8. Well to drive there it would take about 5 hours, and that would include breaks. The trains here are super expensive, It's 66 euros to take a train to dublin, it's only 36 euros to fly there :laugh3:
  9. I have to study for my driving theory test on friday, I think i have it nearly covered. It's in august, the 14th. But i would want to get tickets now. There's shows on in belfast I'd love to go to which are fairly cheap too but the train would cost nearly €200 :uhoh:
  10. yeah pretty much, i want to go to a show or concert for my birthday but there's nothing on :bigcry:
  11. It's 9.20 Canadian dollars, so it's very little for two games. I want to make a cake.
  12. 7 euros ? the currency? I AM SO CONFUSED :confused:
  13. You can trade in computer games in to certain shops here and get money for them :nice: They only gave me €7 for them :disappointed:
  14. hey hey Ly, I'm great, super tired though :uhoh: what about you? :wacko:
  15. WHY DON'T YOU COMPUTE?! *slams keyboard*
  16. I sold in my guitar hero games earlier, i only got like €7 for them :laugh3:
  17. That's so cool :wacko: It's a really good video too and pretty great song. You're really pretty :nice:
  18. I think the whole reading twilight thing is funny, especially when she was explaining the story line to my sister. And thank you.
  19. Matthew Gray Grubler :heart:
  20. 10, 7 and 3 ..? :uhoh: around those ages anyways.
  21. It's older than babies, They moved quite a bit when they were growing up, so the oldest girl has a slight americaness in her voice, the oldest boy has a scottish accent and the youngest doesn't talk much. :laugh4:
  22. My granny has a facebook :cool3: and she knows how to use it. She has also read the twilight series and makes the BEST pancakes. My friend's granny is also awesome, she loves playing super mario and went impulse shopping and bought a bright red sofa :awesome:
  23. It's only babysitting on tuesday and friday mornings from 8 til 2, easy money :cool3: it's still work mind you. AWHHH :wacky: My dog was whistling through her noise while she was asleep.
  24. kay kay babeh. I'm starting work next week so i'll have to start going to bed early. :bigcry: It's 2:10am here now and I'll be in bed by 12 probably next week. LAME.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.