Everything posted by EmmaLouiseSmyth
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
YOU'RE NOT DEAD! :dance:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:laugh4: We did a musical to the public two years ago in school, one of the girl's line was to walk out and say "What's going on here?" in a friendly voice.... She was dared to say the What the hell at 00:24 :laugh4: Fair dues to her, she did and It was hilarious. "
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
a lot of things beat eclipse :laugh4: Night gregornator.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I was thinking back to when we went to see eclipse last week. My friend was complaining and making D: faces and the opening scene hadn't even finished. Then she started pouring water down her back inside her tshirt. she said her sun burn was hurting :lol:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Do you think back to something that happened and then laugh and then realise you just look weird laughing to yourself? :wacky:
-
How was your day? And what did you do ?
I went in to town and got a wii game :nice: Then went out for lunch with my brother and mother. and finally made my family go for a walk with me, we went up on the cliffs over the beach :wacky:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I went out for lunch and to the beach today :wacko: But i still spend way much time on this site. Me too :sad:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
not more dr who D:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:laugh4: will do.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I can post that picture too, :anxious: I drew the house blue and the cat orange in it :cheesy: Thanks. I saw, thank you :nice:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I put it on facebook :cheesy: now go log in bitch :whip:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Just drew a picture :wacky:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
*shudder* who is it ? :uhoh: I've only seen a roach once in my life, it looked weird :lol:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
When i was younger a fish swam through my legs and it freaked me out, i didn't go in the water for the rest of the day.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I need a cute name for my daughter :bigcry: I like going to the beach anytime.... except when it's lashing rain. :stunned: WTH?! I hate going to the beach and just sitting on the sand :\ I don't get when people do that. You can say that again.... :blank:
-
What's with old people
Well your granny beats everyone else's. awhhh :sad: I never knew my dad's parents. My granddad died when my dad was very young and my granny died before my older sister was born. Actually for me it would be weird having 4 grandparents.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Hello guys I love going to the beach when there are loads of people there, people were having barbeques and everything :nice: I went for a walk up on the cliffs and counted the people in the water, 32 people surfing 4 swimming and 1 man with a kayak :awesome: It's a small beach so it looked packed :laugh4:
-
The Coldplaying Scrapbook number one failed, go to the new thread if you want to join that one!!!GO!
I edited the first post and added it :wacko: I love it :wacky: it's so colourful and pretty. And your writing is not messy at all. My favourite part is the rain cloud or russian dolls :heart:
-
What does your room look like?
:wtf: Did you just collect them in black plastic bag after the show?
-
My avi and my sig
Thank you :nice: I like it even more now.
-
My avi and my sig
Nuh huh mister. I love Ainsley's signature and avatar :heart: too lovely and I don't even know what it means.
-
Braddock's Jokes Thread
:\
-
Braddock's Jokes Thread
:lol: i think sexist ones are great, hopefully you weren't going to post this one :uhoh: Why couldn't Helen Keller drive a car?
-
Braddock's Jokes Thread
. oh okay :nice:
-
Braddock's Jokes Thread
Jimmy Carr :heart: :o I am so offended.... but not at all, that joke can work with any nationality :wacko: