Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cyan Kat

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cyan Kat

  1. I still have presents I need to buy D:
  2. erm thats nice though I think I'd rather lay here with a hot water bottle.
  3. I thought you were in character :disappointed:
  4. I've been meaning to but my connection is crap :(
  5. also why do I have to die on my period :(
  6. ROSE TYLER OBVIOUSLY
  7. oh and just like starting over just shuffled itself on my ipod :bigcry:
  8. my legs hurt.
  9. yeah I was joking. It's from Black Sheep
  10. according to tumblr newzealanders are being mauled to death by sheep hope eddie is okay :(
  11. it's not, we have The Doctor who shall save us :heart:
  12. I listened to so much R&B when I was growing up then I started liking rock music this year I've started to listening to R&B stuff more and dug out some of my old cds though most of it is more early 2000's.
  13. only when it's lmabo (laughing my ass back on)
  14. it's raining and it's england, so nope. happy birthday to my dad for tomorrow also :)
  15. Michael Kiwanuka - Now I'm Seeing <333
  16. I have a Tardis one with stars in the background <3
  17. oh and this [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwhkArCziq8]Touch the sky - KanYe west - YouTube[/ame]
  18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJxG2wBmqLA]All Saints - Pure Shores - YouTube[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wc0qMerzz0]Corinne Bailey Rae - Trouble Sleeping - YouTube[/ame]
  19. what did Gallifrey look like? ( a ms paint illustration would be much appreciated.)
  20. The Cure - Lovecats :heart::heart::heart:
  21. brent is so high maintenance :phu:
  22. okay what loser broke my lil sis's heart :angry:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.