✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

hmmmm......

Professor Peedston

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

parachuttes vs. AROBTTH

it is hard to compare them when they're so different - but at the moment probably parachutes cos it reminds me of stuff' date=' but then sooner of later AROBTTH will too - and then i won't have a clue which i prefer. hmmm...decisions, decisions.....[/quote']

I know ecxactly what you mean. I love AROBTTH, but Parachuttes holds a nostalgic and happy spot in my heart. I listend to Parachuttes all the time on a trip I made to my homeland after 10 years. Don't Panic was amazing to listen to as I saw the clouds through the window of the airplane. :angel:

a rush of blood to the head is the name to their newest cd.

OH!! I didnt know that... :shock: :oops:

that's alright. yeah....you did know that ;)

:lol: :D yeah! i did

hahahaha :D

i think as time goes by i love parachutes even more, but i still cant decide on which is the best. i noticed how much different a rush of blood' sound to parachutes, but you still hear the same coldplay in both. i dont know if i sounded clear...anyways i never explain myself clearly.

:shrug: :D :lol:

a rush of blood to the head is the name to their newest cd.

OH!! I didnt know that... :shock: :oops:

that's alright. yeah....you did know that ;)

:lol: :D yeah! i did

hahahaha :D

i think as time goes by i love parachutes even more, but i still cant decide on which is the best. i noticed how much different a rush of blood' sound to parachutes, but you still hear the same coldplay in both. i dont know if i sounded clear...anyways i never explain myself clearly.

:shrug: :D :lol:

:) thier both really, really good! but i prefer parachutes also, maybe because i am more into the laid back. a rush of blood seems to be like *its now!*

the sad part is that i lost my parachutes!!! :( the very first time its not been in my hands.. *quietly sobs* and i really want to listen to it cause its snowing!!! is it snowing over where you are?! err!! now i think i know where my parachutes cd is!! * a cloud of anger comes over head* * feels like pulling hairs out of her friends hair* :-x :angry:

oh and i think i understand what you mean. ( you seem to have explained yourself correctly, to me that is) :shrug:

*quietly sobs* and i really want to listen to it cause its snowing!!! is it snowing over where you are?! err!! now i think i know where my parachutes cd is!! * a cloud of anger comes over head* * feels like pulling hairs out of her friends hair* :-x :angry:

oh and i think i understand what you mean. ( you seem to have explained yourself correctly, to me that is) :shrug:

wow it snows where you live. it never snows in houston. well, it does snow in the northern parts of texas. :D

• 2 weeks later...