✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

hmmmm......

Professor Peedston

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well yeah that's more of less why i can't decide. but i can compare them. i mean' date=' i have to like one better than the other, right? its not like saying whether i like oasis or radiohead better or two things that are completely different. hold on a sec i forgot what the point i was trying to make was.[/quote'] Hehehehe, I do that all the time :roll:
  • Like 1

I'm still having a hard time deciding which album I like better. Parachutes is a album that holds a real personal meaning so it alwasy will be special to me. AROBTTH is an amazing album full of emotion and powerful songs and it truely blows me away. Maybe being how the albums both mean something different to me so... This will all make perfect sense someday.

Alicia :D

I think "Chutes" and "Rush" are masterpieces for their respective timeframes..."Chutes" made when things were picking up for the boys, 'indie rock' was starting to take off, and "Rush" because it's the first chance CP had to break away and really feel free to do things musically. I love them both. :D

I think parchutes is the equivelent of U2's "war" album and ROBTTH is the 'Unforgettable fire' (bear in mind folks this is entirely IMO..no need to threaten my life or anything..) It is a classic, but I believe we haven't seen the best of what Coldplay has to offer. We haven't seen the 'joshua tree' of Coldplay as of yet. (for those non-u2 fans the Joshua tree album is considered by most their swan album..again that is in another chat board to be discussed :lol: ) If i had 10 albums to take to a deserted isle, Chutes and ROBTTH would definitely be in there..along with a few others :D

IS ROBTTH BETTER????

You cant compare!!!!!!

This album is alot louder more assertive than the feeling hurt and sorry for yourself "Parachutes" dont get me wrong there is tracks that sound like that but in general its like the above. Theres only one track that i had to listening to a good few times b4 really liking it and that wa "daylight" the intro is wicked but then it went funny and i didnt get the right butterflies and tingles that i got with the other tracks. :?

Its going to be bloody hard to beat parachutes but this album is getting there WELL DONE FELLAS!!!!!! :D

Re: IS ROBTTH BETTER????

You cant compare!!!!!!

This album is alot louder more assertive than the feeling hurt and sorry for yourself "Parachutes" dont get me wrong there is tracks that sound like that but in general its like the above. Theres only one track that i had to listening to a good few times b4 really liking it and that wa "daylight" the intro is wicked but then it went funny and i didnt get the right butterflies and tingles that i got with the other tracks. :?

Its going to be bloody hard to beat parachutes but this album is getting there WELL DONE FELLAS!!!!!! :D

i dont think that parachutes is about feeling sorry for yourself at all. its about the natural occurences of pain and struggle in a person's life. but of course that's just my opinion. we never change is definitely a feeling hurt song though.

parachutes is filled with such references to beauty and life... don't panic, e'thing not lost, life is for living, sparks, yellow...

i dont know, i love both albums but parachutes definitely has a special place. and it was the first album i noticed mr. champion... haha

• 2 weeks later...

i like all the songs on parachutes and i like all the songs on a rush of blood' so i cant really decide. i agree that they both sound different

well of course. anyways i think a rush of blood' sounds more beautiful and well put out. sorry if anybody diagrees. parachutes sounds more autobiographical also parachutes reminds me of a pop album because of yellow new people where getting into them. now with a rush of blood' coldplay will find out that they really do have dedicated fans

anyways i cant think right now so if i sound confusing or stupid sorry. :wink:

i've said it before and i'll say it again - i really can't compare arobtth and parachuites' date=' cos i have listened to arobtth a fraction of the times that i have listened to parachutes. if you get what i mean :roll:[/quote']

umm.. i have a question for you!! umm... :oops: :oops: :oops: whats arobtth?? is that a single or somthin??? :oops: :oops: :oops: i feel really dumb! i dont buy the lastest cds!!!

i love them both and before i heard 'rush' i thought it would be pretty hard to be better than 'chutes' but i think it is pretty close.

at this point i choose listening to 'rush' over 'chutes' because i haven't listened to it as much and i want to listen to it more. i find that everytime i listen to either cd there is always something new that i notice that i had never before.

i do it this way : listen to parachutes when i'm going to bed so that i can dream about it ha ha :lol: no but i listen to it at night

then i listen to a rush of blood' during the day. so then i have a rush' in my head all day

this works out pretty well so far i've been listening to clocks a lot i noticed guys bass and it sounds wonderful now everytime i listen to that song all i hear is chris playing the piano and guy's bass

and on parachutes i've been listening to high speed listening to jonny's guitar..

• 3 months later...

i often have experienced of listening to an album/song way too much, and finally it ends up with the point of "sick of hearing it again".

but i was like playing the parachutes for each nights since 4 months ago... and i wonder: when is the point showing up??

(when is the point showing up??, "sick of hearing it again"--->its silly odd, dont u think??)

somebody teach me how to look cool with these english sentences....

by the way i got 95 for my English exam, it tells how bad our educational quality is.. :lol: