✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Have you ever....?

Sternly

Jouined something just to feel part of something (sorry for the repetition) and because you can feel you can change things that way, but deeply, you know that isnt true; you are bliding yourself with silly excuses and arguments and you have to follow something just because that's the way society works?

and wurd!... :/

but noup...I haven´t! ;) ...I just simply do what I want to do!...not rule by others!...as a matter of fact I make things happen!...most of the times!...me and only me! :smug: ...and just because I wanna! ;)

Naah, just ur talking about joining groups and feeling part of something big, when u can be listened (I know that we all feel that) but then u'r talking about those silly arguments... then bla, bla and blaah... and that's how society works (Wow :) )

:huh: ...I do get your point!...and the people that do something like that are a completly idiots!...lifeless!...but some point have to had! :dozey: ...belong to somewhere or somebody!...wich is sad! :(

Naah' date=' just ur talking about joining groups and feeling part of something big, when u can be listened (I know that we all feel that) but then u'r talking about those silly arguments... then bla, bla and blaah... and that's how society works (Wow :) )[/quote']

I see I can be both! :lol:

:huh: ...I do get your point!...and the people that do something like that are a completly idiots!...lifeless!...but some point have to had! :dozey: ...belong to somewhere or somebody!...wich is sad! :(

If u say that, it's just that u would not be here in this ""amazing Coldplaying forum""

I'm a terrible writer or a complete misunderstood :idea2: :lol:

no, i understand your point

but when i make a decision like that, i always try to make sure it is definitely the right choice. so that way, i don't even need to try and convince myself it was the right decision because i know it was in the first place.

and if i did happen to make the wrong choice, then i face it and don't try to make excuses for it.

If u say that, it's just that u would not be here in this ""amazing Coldplaying forum""

because I wanna!....and I like it! :smug:

because I wanna!....and I like it! :smug:

Hahaha... you're being part of something, your voice is here!!!