✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

China: the next super world power

Ambergris

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, this is weirdoo I know... economists say that in 2025 China will be the next super world power overthrowing U.S.A's empire (I'm not being a sensationalist!!) Just that you have to see, China's trade is really big, Has a big population (About a quarter of world population) and please, look at things you use... lot of them are made in China!!!!! :huh: :huh:

and other :huh:

I think China is going to be the powerest before 2025.

Take care USA! :D

Yeah do it!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :lol:

But you'll never know when Finland is sneaking behind your backs and then BFOOM suddenly become the masters of the world :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:

... hahhah.. but that ain't gonna happen for like 87279239582 years so there's no need to worry yet, darlings :cool:

Okay this is biblical based material, so I hope it doesn't offend. :/ It's a really interesing article!!

As the different parts of the image in the earlier dream represented different empires, here the empires are depicted as different kinds of animals, arising in order. The first three empires, depicted as being like a lion, a bear and a leopard, were the Babylonian, Persian and Greek Empires. The "fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, exceedingly strong," is described as "different from all the beasts that were before it" and as having 10 horns (Daniel 7:7).

Ok, I read that in a Chirstian book :huh: (Of a weird religion called Jehova's witness or something like that) The book says that there was a little horn (It represents Britain, because long time ago it was just a little island with not a lot of natural resources) The think is that "the little horn" grew up getting bigger than the other 9 horns and then it humiliated 3 of them (Represented by 3 other countries) Spain (when was defeated The "invincible armada" by England.. Then Spain wasn't the biggest power in Europe), France (Other battle) and Netherlands. (The book said that that's one of Daniel prophecies because it became true)... :o :o

Haha..yeah the J.W.'s (in my opinion) are a little strange, but most people who believe in the Bible tend to agree with these prophecies in Daniel that did indeed come to pass. :stunned: I find the Statue depicted in Nebucadnezzer's dream VERY interesting, because this is also a prophetic look at world powers, and right now we are in the "feet" part of the statue, depicted as the Roman Empire rising again. :stunned: It's all complicated, and I'm not going to pretend I understand it at all, but it does make sense. I'll link something about that when I find it, if I don't offend anyone that is!! :/

Oh, yeah I think it is really interesting too the stuff of Nebucadnezzer's dream and Daniel's prophecies. I think u're not going to offend anyone posting those kind of things... I think that if u read and think more about it it gives u more "weapons" and arguments to reinforce your ideas and then u can defend them of people that think different :) :P

Oh' date=' yeah I think it is really interesting too the stuff of Nebucadnezzer's dream and Daniel's prophecies. I think u're not going to offend anyone posting those kind of things... I think that if u read and think more about it it gives u more "weapons" and arguments to reinforce your ideas and then u can defend them of people that think different :) :P[/quote']

Yeah that's true! I just find it exciting to believe that there is still (according to these readings) unfullfilled prophecy! It's just really cool to think that we may seriously get to witness something phenomenal, and honestly if all of these empires have come to pass accordingly, why should the rest not also come? Maybe not in my day, but I'm confident it will.

Here's a really ominous looking statue that is used to portray kingdoms in the prophecies, from the head of gold which was Nebuchadnezzars Babylon, all the way down to the feet, what is speculated to be the reformation of the Roman Empire..?? It's all very deep, really. :stunned: :cool:

Sorry for the largeness, I don't know how to make it smaller. :/

statueinthedream.jpg

Wow' date=' I saw the same in the book... a really big statue that represents the power over the history until the end of the days... :/[/quote']

Yeah, like I said earlier I think the "statue" is pretty much the same all christian religions use to depict these certain scriptures. And yes! This is supposed to reflect all empires/powers throughout history until the end of days, where then it will be replaced with a "kingdom that shall never be destroyed", i.e. that of God's that will be established at Christ's return. Woo hoo! :D

Yes, Tom, we can't be sure of anything, we're all so far from "getting it" it's not even funny! I guess that's where I let my faith and hope take over, and I try not to sound too preachy or dogmatic while doing so! :/ :D