✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

China: the next super world power

Ambergris

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UK by itself is the worlds 4th largest economy, don't need europe to get us up near the top :)

China have the potential to be the world's largest economy but they'd need a major social reform to do it...the country is still essentially communist, they have a wary attitude to the west...they have a lotttt of poor people, working in the countryside who's contribution to the economy won't be huge...I'm not sure about the countries infrastructure, but I'm betting outside the major cities it's very lacklustre...I remember I read some frightening statistics regarding China and air-travel and cars...something like 60% of air crashes occur over China because of their internal air service...and China own 2% of the worlds cars but are responsible for 20% of the worlds traffic deaths.

I'd rather be raped than live in a world ruled by china :stunned:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: LMFAO...yea ull get it by all the china girls... :lol: :lol: :lol:

:angry: :angry: besides...FUCK CHINA...it's their own damn fault they're over populated and poor...the word NO or condoms means the same thing no matter where u r...hey u chinese fucks, ur all dumbasses!!! get fucking lost! :angry: :angry: :P

Ok, I've read all.. thanks for ur oppinion! I know, rite now China has a bad social aspect, but I've read that now China's market is bigger than ever, having a lot of people in it, almost twice the European Union and the United States combined.

That's what I really meant. For decades, China's inevitable ascension to economic superpower status has been predicted by historians, economists and politicians. I really haven't invented that. But you have to know that Chinese economy is growing sooooo fast, faster than another else countrie rite now, even that The Chinese economy today, is slightly bigger than Italy (the eurozone's third largest economy) and bigger than Canada... And it's growing up!!!

Anyway, thanks u all for u oppinion... ¿Who know's who's right? Maybe we all are wrong. I think we don't know anything about it, but is good doing this, because u can see other oppinions and maybe change urs. Hehehe I read all that article (almost all) !! And I think it was interesting... with these kind of forums u can get lot of information for personal growth!! lol

Ok, this is weirdoo I know... economists say that in 2025 China will be the next super world power overthrowing U.S.A's empire (I'm not being a sensationalist!!) Just that you have to see, China's trade is really big, Has a big population (About a quarter of world population) and please, look at things you use... lot of them are made in China!!!!! :huh: :huh:

and other :huh:

I think China is going to be the powerest before 2025.

Take care USA! :D

Okay this is biblical based material, so I hope it doesn't offend. :/ It's a really interesing article!!

As the different parts of the image in the earlier dream represented different empires, here the empires are depicted as different kinds of animals, arising in order. The first three empires, depicted as being like a lion, a bear and a leopard, were the Babylonian, Persian and Greek Empires. The "fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, exceedingly strong," is described as "different from all the beasts that were before it" and as having 10 horns (Daniel 7:7).

Ok, I read that in a Chirstian book :huh: (Of a weird religion called Jehova's witness or something like that) The book says that there was a little horn (It represents Britain, because long time ago it was just a little island with not a lot of natural resources) The think is that "the little horn" grew up getting bigger than the other 9 horns and then it humiliated 3 of them (Represented by 3 other countries) Spain (when was defeated The "invincible armada" by England.. Then Spain wasn't the biggest power in Europe), France (Other battle) and Netherlands. (The book said that that's one of Daniel prophecies because it became true)... :o :o