✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Daryl

Joyce

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I just wanna go somewhere aborad may bee spain and live and work for a few months next year plus. But I need to make sure everthing is OK at home before I go. So I need to save some money ! I also when over whereever I go I make sure I take care of everthing like me rent and food and transport before going over just incase I cant get any work !

Plus I wanna go to Poland and the cheqe repluplic before the end of the year loads of Overtime going at me work place !

:o wow you want to visit a lot of countries :D yeah you should save a lot of money, well spain is cheap but it depends where do you go, i mean generally places from north and centre are expensive than south. i was in madrid (a schoolar trip) and is a expensive city, but very interesting. ;) i didnt stay in a different city than mine more than 2 days so... but i was many times in valladolid (centre) and lorca (south), are family places.

yeah madrid and barcelona are expensive cities, but very nice and big so are interesting to visit, you couldnt stop in all the day, there are a lot of interesting places to know. ;) monuments, museums... not like cartagena, isnt very interesting is one of the older cities in my country (more than 2000 years old) but i only enjoy go to mountains is so relaxing and interesting (visit abandoned military buildings is one of my hobbies), you can hear the wind, the sea, feel the shine of the sun.... is very good. here in all mountains there are a military build. (roldán, las cenizas, la muela...) :smug:

valladolid is very interesting for me too and lorca also is but i could choose i want the river of valladolid and his old buildings, the castle of lorca and military buildings of cartagena. ;)