✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Daryl

Joyce

I can listen... understand see it from a mans point of view I dont know... ! I think may know what ur going though. I feel in Love I think a few times in my life and each time I have and its not worked out it difficult for me to think beyond that, as it takes up every waking moment up in my life. and I dont want to be hurt again as I get my hopes up my heart pumps and everything else... u know whats its like

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know :( dont worry i´ll be ok soon :)

this happened to me about mm 4 times and is very abd for me that hurts me a lot :cry: but well the good view is that this make write poems to realx my mind and tell my feels so is good int his way only in this way. but it make me feel a poet a writer so is good but i think my heart will become a stone :confused: :cry:

arg why that never works :(

Excuse the figure of speach but if it feels good, do it you know...

If it feels wrong..then you know...but if you say no, then you may never know if you could have something

friendship is sometimes the worst thing can happen because if you go out after you are friends and then split up, you dont just lose each other, you can also lose a friend...it also can make it harder for you to ask them out

aww, Daryl! *hugs* :kiss:

thanks to Ari and Dave! :) :) :)

It's difficult for me, I know he likes me more than two years, he's one of brother's best friends and my brother told me that he spoke to him a week ago and he wanted to find me at uni, 'cos he's studying the same uni but other faculty - it's his second uni, he's too smart :lol:

We're friends, but I'm afraid to say something :confused:

I think friendship'll be better :idea2:

*ari hugs daryl* :kiss:

why you dont feel well today daryl? :(

Last night there is missing moments ..However I have heard of Noni today and she says she is missing everyone.

and that made me feel so much better